Shes A Strong One

Hadleys POV

I got called down by Taylor, her moms still here but she handed me a letter.

To:Hadley James
From: Dad

It's still so weird seeing that. I open up the letter. I was still mad at him.

Dearest Hadley, my sweet girl, I know we ended on the wrong foot and I'm so sorry I left you like this. I wish there could've been more I could do to keep you home, because I'll tell you one thing, I miss you. Uncle misses you, he's been keeping me company. I'm sorry that you already got hurt, I bet it sucks but I hope you're foster parents are taking care of you. You will forever be my girl, and I hope you can forgive me for making you sad. I love you bunny <3 Love Dad

Bunny. He usually never calls me that unless he's really sorry. Tears grew from my eyes and Taylor came over to me. I really just needed a hug so I turned to her and hugged her tightly.

She was warm. Her body felt like I gained so much love.

Taylor's POV

I'm so shocked. Hadley hugged me. She never give the first hug.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just emotional," she says and I rub her back gently.

"I'm here if you wanna talk about it, but I won't force you, are you hungry peanut?" I asked her.

"Strawberry lemonade?" She looks intensely.

"Of course babe, I'll get on it," I said.

•••

We sat at the island and drank out lemonade.

"Mom I have to run to the store can you watch Hadley for me?" I asked and Hadley look petrified.

"I can, only if Hadley wants me to?" My mom said. We both looked at Hadley and she just sat there.

"Hadley babe I'd take you with me if it didn't cause so much hassle," I said honestly.

"It okay, I'll stay home," she said.

•••
Andreas POV

We had a emotional moment when Taylor left, you could just tell Hadley had so much love for her, but was too afraid to show it.

"Harley, wanna watch a cooking show with Nana?" I called to her and she peeked around the corner and nodded.

I patted the seat next to me and she slowly sat down. I pulled over a blanket and laid it across us.

After a while she slowly snuggled up to me, and fell asleep. I take a picture and send it to Taylor.

Taylor's POV

I was shopping through the store when my phone buzzed.

Text from Mama🩵

Got your little one all cuddled up 🥹🩷 ~ Mama

I was in awe.

Now just gotta get her to do that with me😭🫶🏻 she's so sweet mom I just love her! And right now I miss her like crazy! ~Tay

I wrapped up shopping and was on my way home.

•••

I went up to the door and unlocked it and there I found my mom and Hadley asleep on the couch. I snap a picture.

"PST, mom, I'm home," I said waking her up.

"Oh hey Taylor, when'd you get back?" My mom asked.

"Just walked in the door, she been out?" I asked.

"Yeah for about an hour," my mom said.

"Finally, she's getting some sleep," I say relieved.

"She's still having trouble sleeping?" Mom asked.

"Oh yeah, and the fact she doesn't want to sleep in my room or want me is so hard," I said.

"Oh Taylor, I'm sorry, she will open up soon," my mom reassured.

•••

It was now 8 pm and my mom left. Hadley was awake and sitting in the living room with Benji.

"Hey Haddie, I gotta talk to you about something," I said.

"Yeah? What did I do?" Hadley asked.

"Nothing Hads, there's just going to be some changes when you go to school, like, we have to change your story around, you can be able to go to your friends but they can't come here, just to protect your privacy," i explained.

"Okay so what's the story?" Hadley asked.

"So." I began.

>>>>

Y'all are crushing it! Next update: 2.7k? Can we do it in under a day again? Mwah Maesie🤍