Chapter two.

Willaim soon felt someone jump on him, hitting his stomach. Willaim grunts, as he wakes up seeing Amelia smiling. " Wake up, it's time to go see the sun rise" Amelia said. William sighs as he rubs his face " Why this early?" Willaim asks. Amelia then grabs his hand pulling him out of bed. " Don't ask such nonsense questions Mr. Blair. just follow me." Amelia said. Willaim follows Amelia outside, as they got further from the cottage, as she plops down onto the grass, so does Willaim. " You Are something." William said. Amelia then slaps his shoulders " Oh sush, you know you like it. Don't think I don't know what you like." Amelia said. William then looks at her, as he looks away, as he saw the sun rise a little bit. " Oh? how so? What if it's an act?" Willaim asks. Amelia looks over at him. " Said no one ever. You don't have to put an act on. I see right through you." Amelia said. Willaim looks over, as he was curious. " Okay, tell me. who really am I?" Willaim asks. Amelia then looks over at him" You just need, someone who teaches you love, a gentle one. I don't think you had such good childhood." Amelia said. Willaim chuckles at that, as he looks away. " You don't know no-" Willaim said, but got interrupted, as amelia put her hand on his hand. " Your mother never taught you love.... gentle one." Amelia said, as she tears up a bit.

Willaim eyes soften, as she saw tears in her eyes, but soon they harden. " You know nothing! Stop acting like you do." Willaim said, as he gets up but so does amelia and grabs his hand " Stop running away from your problems Willaim! you were an outcast, as I." Amelia said. Willaim felt his face heat up, this was new? he felt mad. " I was not an outcast!" Willaim scream. Amelia then grabs him but his collar as he shoved him into the tree." Don't lie to me! your mother wasn't kind, stop running away or your emotions are going to turn you into someone you don't like." Amelia said. " I want to teach you love..." Amelia said. William eyes soften, as he looks at her soft face, he wanted to touch her. " Don't block those emotions, it's okay to feel..." Amelia said. " How about you mmh? you want to connect with me, and by that you use my mother. You don't know a single a thing." Willaim said, as he grabs her hand from his shirt. Amelia looks at him as she nods " I'm sorry. I just want to not feel alone, I guess i was wrong about your childhood." Amelia said. Willaim leans his head back on the tree." No, you were right. Just don't make me talk about things like those. It brings me back, to a dark time." Willaim said. Amelia nods " Well, honestly, I've saved you from those people." Amelia said. Willaim nods " That you did." Willaim said. " Wanna continue to watch the sun rise, we both could use that healing." Amelia said. Willaim nods" Yeah." Willaim said, he felt her hand moving to her hand, he held her hand. Amelia smiles as she leads him to the hill, as she leans into his shoulder looking at the sun rise.

William had come back from being in town. he had got her some food; she wasn't allowed in town due to the fact they would harm her. But Amelia knew, she was safe with Willaim. Once he reaches the house, he enters " Amelia I'm back." William said, he soon places the bags onto the wood table. There he saw note, he felt his heart race, did they come and find her? Willaim picks up a note, and soon relax. the note read.

' I'm taken a swim in the waterfall; you know where it's at. come and join me, once you get back.'

Willaim soon took a trip to a waterfall, he went into a wooden area, as the trees were willow trees, nobody would find it, unless they somehow just went through. Willaim heard the waterfall as it was loud, once William came through there, he saw Amelia with no clothes on in the water. William covered his eyes, as he sits on the hill. " You can look Willaim. unless you've never seen a woman naked before?" Amelina said. Willaim shakes his head " It's not that, I just have respect for you." Willaim said. " Then have respect for me and look at me. Our bodies are just flesh, nothing else." Amelina said. Willaim uncovers his eyes, as he nods. " Well, if you say so." Willaim said, he looks at breast, as he looks at her face. " Your turn." amelia said. " If I agree, you'll have to turn around." Willaim said. " Willaim, don't be uncomfortable in your own skin." Amelia said. Willaim bit the inside of his cheek. " It's not that. just told by society, we shouldn't be unclothed." Willaim said, as he starts to strip, amelia smirks as she turns around facing away. " that's quite admirable, but Rember, no rules here." Amelia said. Willaim nods as he gets it, feeling the cold refresh water on him. " You are right, who needs rules." Willaim said. Adlina turns around, as she had a slight grin. " You know Willaim, you might be a rule breaker I've been waiting for." Amelia said, as she heads over placing her arms around his neck. " Oh...curse you, Amelia." William said. Amelia smirks slightly" Curse me as many times you like Willaim...I do the same for you." Amelia said, as she brushes her lips up on his, Willaim leans in and soon he felt her go back as she splashes him. William then laughs a bit as he splashes her back.