Chapter 12

Amelia was seeing fire around her, as she could hear her screams, as she saw darkness form in Willaim eyes. " They don't know what they are doing." Amelia says once more. " Can you hear me!" Amelia screamed as the flames took over her body, as she could no longer feel the pian.

Amelia then sits up fast, as she pants heavily grabbing at Willaim. Willaim had woken up from the grip as he looks at her." What?" Willaim asks. Amelia shakes her head, and smiles. " Willaim, can i ask you something?" Amelia asks. Willaim nods, as he watches her cover her naked body with her white silk cloth, as she looks out the window. " If, I die say from those religions people. You Wouldn't turn dark, like evil?" Amelia asks. Willaim gets up, as he goes over, him towering over her. " I will, I won't hold back from killing each and every religion person. I'll do everything to give you back, even if it means I sell my soul. I want to come back and each and every lifetime. to meet you again. I'll make you fall in love, and your soul will ache for me. And so will mine. Lovers, friends. I will find a way to make you born again. and those, who put your life in fear, Well make their life in fear as well. Because they owe us that!" Willaim said. Amelia nods " And i won't stop you. If they do kill me William, do not show any mercy. But promise me, you won't be a gloomy man. not for me, not for any woman." Amelia said. " I'll move on, once I find another beautiful ginger like you. " Willaim said. Amelia then smiles, as she pecks his lips. " And, if there another side, or somehow. I'll protect you, even if it means you kill or go mad." Amelia said and laughed a bit. Willaim soon smiles, as amelia eyes widen as she hugs him. " I love your smile, Willaim. It feels so good to see you smile grumpy." Amelia said.

Willaim soon hears someone playing the Paino. Willaim the heads off into the living room, Alfie was playing Beethoven moonlight Sonta. Willaim smiles, as he came out, as he rubs his shoulders." Hunting time, you did very well." Willaim said. Alfie smiles, as they both head out. Once they reach the river down the hill, that was behind the house. Willaim sat there waiting. " The thing, you have to wait is for your pray. We are natural hunters, and if you aren't patient, you'll never get that delectable dinner." Willaim said. Alfie nods, as he was taken it all in. Alfie then glares over to him " Is my mother your pray?" Alfie asks. Willaim shakes his head " No, she not like another son. She different, she helps me feel something no women can make me feel." Willaim said. Alfie nods " So, you love her." Alfie said. Willaim nods " Very much so." Willaim said. Alfie nods " if you love her, so do I." Alfie said. "You know son, you don't have to be like me. you bet your own person." Willaim said. Alfie nods, as he takes everything in. " Okay, I won't. But we are both honest dads, you are filled with dirt." Alfie said. Willaim nods, as soon he caught a fish. Soon Willaim pulls up a big fish. " Okay, we got dinner. " Willaim said, giving his son a smirk. Alfie nods, As William and they were walking side by side. " Father, how come. I don't feel anything?" Alfie said. Willaim then glances over, as he sighs. " Well, to be honest. I don't know son. Me and you aren't that different. You may not like me as your father or understand my doings. but I have reasons. I want you to be a respectful young man. a strong man. You'll thank me one day." William said.

William soon returns to their house as amelia smiles, going over to William. " Had fun?" Amelia asks. Willaim gives a soft smile, as he leans in kissing her. " Oh, you need a shower, Willaim." Amelia said. Willaim laughs, " Then join me in a bath?" Willaim spoke. Amelia smirks " Oh, of course." Amelia said. William smirks, as he places the fish into a bucket full of ice, to keep the fish fresh. William guides amelia to the bathroom, as Willaim shut the door to the bathroom. Willaim had made some hot water, as he added the hot water to the bathtub. Willaim moves his arms over her waist, As Wiliam slowly takes off Amelia dress, as it falls down her body. Willaim takes off his clothes, as he kisses amelia shoulder and neck. Amelia bites her bottom lip, as she lets down her dark ginger curls. Amelia turns around, as she brings Willaim into the tub. Willaim gets in, as they kiss each other. " I want this forever." Willaim said. Amelia nods, as she kisses him once more. " Me to." Amelia said. Amelia soon pushes Willaim back, as she gets on top. Amelia then reaches down, as she slides his cock in her. Amelia moans softly, as she places her hands onto Willaim shoulders. Willaim leans back in the tub, as she starts to ride him, he groans But amelia covers his mouth. as she goes faster Willaim moves his hand to her breast, As Willaim starts to fondle them, As Willaim rubs his thumb over her nipples. Amelia moans softly, as she bounces harder as the water splashes. Willaim grips amelia arm, as she moves it from his mouth.