Chapter 18

In taehyung's office room

Bo-gum: Tae you have a very cute and beautiful husband.He looks just like a little bunny.(teasing)

Taehyung:Why are you still here? I've a lot of work, so leave from here.(said coldly)

Bo-gum: What?No way, I wanna meet that cutie pie again.(whining)

Taehyung: You aren't allowed to meet him.(said with serious tone)

Bo-gum:I don't know how a heartless person like you got such a cute and pretty husband.Just like you behave coldly with everyone,if you do the same with him then he'll leave yo (stopped and flinched hard)

(When taehyung heard Bo-gum's words, his eyes darkened his whole aura changed after listening to him.He got up from the chair in anger and hit the table hard.After that, whatever staff was there on the table, he threw it all at once.)

(Bo-gum become scared after seeing him like that.Taehyung was looking like he will kill bo-gum right away.)

Bo-gum:Tae pl..please calm down.I was just jo..joking.(extremely scared right now)

(Taehyung angrily picked up a glass and smashed it on the floor.After that without saying anything,he left from there.)

Bo-gum: I've called him a heartless,rude and stone heart person many times but he never behaved like this.I'm sorry tae. I didn't mean to hurt you.I just wanted to make you jealous.(sadly said)

At the Kim mansion
At 5:30 pm

(Kookie is sitting in his room on the bed and studying.Today the whether looks like it may rain any time.He looked towards the window when he heard the sound of rain. Cold winds were blowing along with the rain.🌧️He went into the garden and started jumping and giggling just like a little bunny.)

(He looked up and smiled when cold rain drops fell on his cheeks and body one after another.Kookie looked at the sky with a cute bunny smile on his lips and giggled.He started to play like a small kid in rain while jumping and giggling.)

(Kookie was so lost in his own world like jumping , cutely dancing and giggling.He didn't even realize that someone was standing behind him and looking at him.He flinched immediately when his fragile back got hit with a rock like chest.)

(Kookie immediately turned around but his breath hitched when he saw taehyung's sharp gare at him.His heartbeat was becoming very fast.He couldn't even help himself to stand properly after seeing taehyung's sharp gare at him.)

(Kookie was unknowingly placing his both tiny hands on tae's chest for support coz his legs are giving up to stand right now . Kookie's breath hitched when he felt  tae's strong arms were slowly capturing around his tiny waist.Kookie felt like his stomach took a back flip in his belly.He was getting goosebumps by taehyung's touch.)

(Right now both of them are looking at each other's eyes deeply.But slowly taehyung's gaze fall on kookie's pink, plump and soft lips. Kookie didn't noticed it but unknowingly his breathing gradually started increasing coz of closeness.His cheeks were turning red like a cherry 🍒. Their lips were just few inches away.)

Kookie:*sneeze* *sneeze* I'm so.. sorry.(he was going backwards but his leg faltered and about to fall)

(Taehyung held kookie's waist with his right hand and pulled kookie's soft fragile body towards his hard and rock chest.Kookie widened his big doe eyes.Taehyung picked him up in his arms in bridal style and went inside the room.Taehyung brought kookie down from his arms near the washroom.)