Chapter 10

At 8 :30 pm

(After preparing dinner, Kookie and Seokjin are sitting in the living room and talking some random things.)

Kookie: You know eomma I used to bother mamma a lot in my childhood.. And whenever mamma came to beat me dada always saved me.And coz of me dada always got scolded by mamma.I really miss my Mammu and dada a lot (tear in his eyes)

Seokjin: Don't cry candy please. They'll always be with you baby.They haven't gone anywhere.They'll always be in our memories and hearts.(while hugging)

Kookie(nodded his head): I'm going to study.Can I go eomma?

Seokjin: of course you can candy.(smiles)

(After an hour taehyung comes home and saw his mom sitting on the sofa in the living room)

Seokjin:Tae you promised me that you will come soon.(said when tae sat on the sofa)

Taehyung:Mom you know,I never promise anyone and I don't trust promises.(coldly)

Seokjin: okay okay stop being serious.Today I've prepared your favorite food for dinner.You have to eat with me today.

Taehyung: I 'm going to freshen up.(about to go)

Seokjin:Tae I wanna talk about something with you.Can I please? (little bit hesitated)

Taehyung:Yes.(looking at him)

Seokjin:Why did you stop me from telling kookie about your past.It will be helpful for him to know you properly. This will make your relationship more stronger with him.

Taehyung: There's no need for him to know about my past.And my past will never make my relationship stronger with him.(said and left from there)

Seokjin:(crying and thinking about tae's past)

(When Taehyung was coming in the room he heard kookie's giggling, laughing and talking with someone)

Jungkook:Bunnu you know how much I love you.Why are you running from me? Come to me naa.If you don't come to me right now,then I'll never talk to you.(whining with baby voice)

(When taehyung came inside the room,he saw that a big bunny was running behind a little bunny 🐇)

(Kookie running behind a bunny and  looking down that he didn't even realize someone standing in front of him. He bumped with taehyung and about to fall down but taehyung held his waist.)

(Kookie's tiny hands are on tae's shoulder and panically looked up at the person but his breath stuck in his throat when he saw taehyung)

(They are just looking at each other's eyes right now.)

Kookie:Why do I get lost whenever I look at these eyes?These eyes always want to say something, but I don't know what do these want to say?(thinking and looking at tae's eyes deeply with doe eyes)

(But when he realized taehyung's strong gaze with unreadable expression kookie immediately back away from taehyung and looked down)

Kookie: I-I'm sorry.(little bit scared)

Taehyung: Why were you running here and there?And what's this?(coldly)

Kookie:umm bu-bunny.Eomma has br-brought for me.(he is scared that tae might not allow to keep the bunny in the house)