Chapter 38

Next morning 🌅

( Taehyung was getting ready to go to office while talking on the phone.Kookie was also busy,he was on his tip toe, raising his both hands and taking out his clothes.Due to raising his hands, his t-shirt rose up and his slim, milky waist started peeping out of the t-shirt. )

( Taehyung's gaze fell on kookie's bare waist through the mirror.The strong urge to touch that soft skin with his fingers forced his feet to move on their own.Kookie got startled when he felt a rough and cold touch on his bare waist. )

This is a fan art of our taekook

This is a fan art of our taekook .Credit to the rightful owner.Taehyung isn't wearing this outfit.He is wearing white shirt, pants and black coat so, please imagine that 🤗.

( Kookie's heartbeat increased when he heard a familiar deep husky voice and warm breath very close to his ear. )

Taehyung : Relax it's me. (slowly whispered)

( Kookie tried to relax but couldn't coz soon goosebumps arose all over his body when Taehyung suddenly pressed his warm lips on his nape.The sudden action of Taehyung made him weak on his knees.Taehyung lifted his lips a little from kookie's nape.)

Secretary : Sir, you have meeting with foreigners today.

Taehyung : Hmm. (not paying attention to his secretary's words at all.)

( Taehyung's lips were still slightly touching his skin.His breathing gradually started increasing when Taehyung slowly started moving his lips on his skin.He closed his eyes when Taehyung leisurely started roaming his hand on his flat bare tummy. )

( Kookie bit his lower lip harshly when Taehyung sensually started planting kisses on his neck.He was trying hard not to let out any sound from his mouth coz someone was babbling from Taehyung's mobile.He didn't want Taehyung and that person who was saying maybe something important to hear his embarrassing moan.At that moment his whole body was totally numb.He would have been collapse on the floor,if Taehyung hadn't held his waist securely.)

Secretary : Sir.. Hello.. Hello.. Sir,can you hear me? I think there's something problem with my mobile.Hello... Sir... Hellooo...

(Both of them came to their senses when they heard a loud noise from the mobile.Without turning towards Taehyung,Kookie walked inside the washroom to take bath with his fast heartbeat and cherry cheeks.Taehyung again started listening to his secretary who was saying something important through the phone. )

Time skipped at night

( Taehyung and Kookie were sitting on the dining chair and having their dinner.But Taehyung noticed that kookie was lost somewhere and was just moving his spoon around in his plate. They went after having dinner.Kookie started making bed to sleep but stopped when Taehyung held his hand and turned him towards himself.Taehyung cupped his cheek with his right hand and made him to look up. )