.destinated for each other.

on the past days after that accidental touch, both got more shy and more close to each other, making their parents aww at their cuteness every time they were spotted together.

one day, they both came home exhausted from college and the theme park they just went together. YN's mom told her to come to Jimin's home because they were all present there. coming and greeting everyone, they lied down on the couch  turning the tv on. Jimin lied down on YN closing her eyes as the dinner was very far. *just imagine like this, the story lines shouldn't be sm*t now*.

Their parents awed looking at them and talking about how close they are

J/M's Mom: Hun look at them they look so good together.

J/M's Dad: indeed, i dunno are they BFF or in a relationship, like i mean look at them acting and looking like a couple. 

YN's dad: i think they are supposed to be together. even tho YN is 15 but if she decides to date Jimin right now i would agree right away. 

the parents nodded while smiling. 

               _time skip_

after a long nap both woke up while their parents were preparing the table. "oh you guys woke up?" said Mrs.Park with a big smile on her face. "go fresh yourselves, we will be preparing dinner" YN's Mom said. being good kids both nodded and went to the washrooms.  YN's parents went home but YN stayed there so that she can instantly fall asleep cuddling Jimin. after watching some movies for a quite long time, Jimin noticed that YN is not moving and small snores was heard. chuckling, he tried to put her down on the couch, but she wasn't moving from him. he stared at her for some minutes and suddenly he got the urge to k!ss her. he knew he doesn't have her permission but he thought that a peck won't mind, not noticing it might turn into an obsession for him. pecking her lips for once, twice, thrice, he felt like he want to taste her l!ps more. closing his eyes he tried to sleep but he really needed her l!ps for a while, Afterall he is 17 and it might be ok for him to k!ss. giving up, he give her a long k!ss trying to control any noise that makes his parents to wake up. feeling drowned in the k!ss he broke it knowing now he might fall asleep. he thought to himself" i will try to calm myself down until you become 18, on your birthday i will make you lose something you own now". (if you know, you know)

i know it was really cringe but my mind is blank rn. sry