.tease.

YN POV i opened my eyes only to see Jimin hugging me tightly but i didn't mind until.....i felt a horrible pain in my body. goddamn shit i couldn't even breath for a while. soon i felt Jimin waking up because of my uneasy moves. he opened his eyes and gave me a warm smile. "slept well hun?" he asked me while i just kissed his forehead as a yes. "hmm, do you have any pain or what? i hope i wasn't too rough last night." he said with a giggle and i could only say "i am fine hun." soon, his giggles turned deeper and i knew he turned on somehow. "baby, since you're fine...can we go for....another round?" he said in a shy yet deep tone. "no no no no no don't even dare to say, i don't even have the energy to get up and give you a morning kiss that you will get it with your force. no baby not now." i said and he just pout but then smiled and pulled my cheek. " it okay baby, we can do it other time. now i will move you a bit and get my morning kiss." he said with a cheekily smile. "just because we are both addicted to it." I said before kissing him. it got a bit rough, but he didn't went far and stopped as he knew how tired i am. after the kiss, we both lied down when my phone started to ring. it was my friends and they asked me for a sleepover in Mia's place. a second before saying no i remembered its Mia's birthday today and by making the excuse of sleepover they would surprise her, i completely forgot our plans. i had to say "yeah i remember and i will be there by 6 before cutting the call." i cut the call and sighed and Jimin noticed something is wrong and he asked me. "babe, is everything ok? who made you upset on the call?" he asked with concerned voice. "huh, nothing bubs. i forgot its Mia's birthday today and we will have a girl's sleepover there. i am feeling numb but because of the promise and plans i have to be there at 6." he smiled and said" i will make your mood better babe. you go and attend  the sleepover and i will be picking you up if they agree. is that good?" he said while i just kissed his cheek and nod. he picked me up and helped me in shower and in dressing. yet, i noticed from his looks that he still wants me. he held my hand and toke me to a mall for some cloths which i really didn't need. i guess he forgot that we were actually having a sleepover and then surprise Mia, it was like a slumber party but with a birthday girl. yet, i let him be. he toke me to an amusement park and really brightened my mood. after a rollercoaster ride, he asked me "are you still feeling numb babe?" i unknowingly said no and kissed him on the plump lips. it was almost 1 pm so he toke me to a restaurant for lunch. it was around 2 pm when he toke me to our home. i was sweating hard and decided to go for a shower when he said "baby, i wanna go shower together, i am sweating too~" when he mentioned the word together, i remembered that he meant a hot shower. i gave him an obvious fake smile and said "sure, sure come" without noticing. we went and he quickly undressed me, turning me on a bit. we had a great time marking each other when my phone rang. we tried to ignore it but it didn't stopped ringing. Jimin sighed before bringing it to the bathroom and handing it to me. i thanked him and saw a call from my mom, two from Jimin's mom and a couple of calls from my friends which seemed to be from the time we were on the amusement park. i told Jimin to stop the shower and called them all. my and Jimin's mom called for a greeting and my friends called to tell me to be present at Mia's place by an hour or so. turned out Mia's meeting was cancelled and she would come home earlier. we came out and i got ready while Jimin was looking at me with a smirk. to tease him, i moved my hand to his lips down to his neck and chest and abs. he was enjoying it. i moved my hand to his towel and opened it. only to leave and throw his pants at him. he whined but i said "dress up. not now, maybe tonight?" i said while wearing a pair of loose jeans. "babyyy, let's be quick c'mooon" he said while whining and following me around. but i just ignored him. he toke me to Mia's house and kissed me while whining "i will miss you" and other stuff before i got out of the car. during the party he kept teasing me with different hot massages until....

 during the party he kept teasing me with different hot massages until

he sent me this and texted "babyyyy, get home soon. see, your daddy's having a tough time without you." this text really made me perspire. the party was finished long ago and my friends told me "its okay if you leave, we know Jimin won't let you have fun here. atleast you will have fun with him." they said with smirks and i knew what they meant. soon, i got a massage from my mom saying "we will be there for breakfast YN-iee ." i sighed and told my friends before calling Jimin.

OTP📲

Jimin: i knew you missed me baby, should i come pick you up babe?

Me: Jimin, put this miss me miss you aside, mom called and said they will be there for breakfast, come pick me up. i should wake up early tomorrow.

Jimin: aww my baby, ok be ready i will be there in 10 minutes. till that, say bye to your friends hun. (he said before cutting the call)

soon, Jimin arrived and pressed the doorbell and Mia opened the door for him. i stood up from the couch and hugged him. he takes care of me the way i wanted. he pecked my lips while holding me gently in his arms while the group of my friends shout and clap for us (damn get your own boyfriends🙄) we left immediately and right when we sat on the car, Jimin welcomed me with a hot attractive aroma of himself in his car and of course a good hot kiss before driving home. even when we got in the house, he kicked the door with his foot and gave me a hot kiss. he su~cked my lower lip and feeling like teasing him, I entered my t0ngue in his m0uth. his hot m0ans were ringing in my ears, making me weak and weaker under his t0uch. soon, we stopped while trying to get oxygen and he didn't continued, he knew it was late already and how tired we both are. besides, we have to wake up earlier tomorrow, so he toke us to our room and gave me a nice warm pajama to wear. cuddling, we fell asleep.

i guess it is enough i will give a mini update on the other story too then go to bed, ciao.