.I will miss you~.

YN POV  i woke up after hearing Jimin's phone alarm. he was in his deep sleep so i stretched my hand to tap on the snooze button. i wanted to move but then Jimin's strong grip pulled me down. i noticed his mini grin on his lips and understood that he wasn't asleep. he moved his right hand from my back to turn his phone off and turned around facing me after it, saying "morning wifey" in his deep morning voice. "morning babe....you weren't sleeping?" i asked him while maintaining eye contact. "i was, but this alarm woke me up." he said with some deep chuckles. "yea, anyways let's go fresh up~ then, we will go find somewhere to train me. you know my friend's relatives it a mafia, i will ask her." i said while getting ready to get up but he pulled me down again. "ok, we will call her. but before, give me a kiss." he said smiling. "what do you think of a shower yeobo?" i said while he smirked quickly. "never knew you could read my mind bae~" he said while quickly getting up. "wait...lemme get towels." i said while he quickly nodded. i got some towels and went to join him. we went and fvcked a bit 😅 starting with a kiss while moving on the cold tiles. tongue$ expl0r!ng e@ch 0thers m0uth$ and h@nds r0aming around e@ch 0thers b0dy, p!nching and squeez!ng. finally, he turned the knob and the warm water run on our b0dies, he was still looking at me with those hot eyes, trying to tell me his desires. we didn't stop kissing until his phone rang. seemed like someone was calling him now. he sighed and tried to ignore it but it was ringing non-stop. i finally told him to bring the phone in and answer it. he came back with the phone to show me a number. "do you know whose it is?" he asked me while i was reading the unknown number, i shook my hand as 'no'.  then he shrugged his shoulders and answer it "hey Jimin, wassup bro" a boy said from the other line. "hello, may i ask who is this?" he asked as he couldn't recognize the voice. "he its me William, you remember?". i thought and gulped, thinking it can't be. "oh yea hello, how are you?" he said with clear lack of enthusiasm and interest and i could say he remembered this dude.  lemme explain 'during the school days, there was a boy tryna get close to me, almost everyone hated him in school for his stupid behavior.  he was worser than a playboy, and liked me. he liked to give people false hopes like promised for a date with them but never started one, the next day when the girl asks them, he would say NO, i lost my phone yesterday and someone else texted you and these stuff. he tried to get close to me and ended up in some fights with Jimin too he is shameless asf. and if you're asking why did he call Jimin, i can say that after their first fight, Jimin gave his own number as my guardian and his mom's as his own guardian to school. after he called Jimin, i assumed he got this from the school. i was busy tryna listen to them when i heard "since this isn't YN's number, can you give me hers? i wanna meet her". i blushed hard after Jimin said "man, she's my gf and we were having a hot shower. first, you interrupted us and now  you are asking for her number? bro let us finish our work then call." i was too shy and was almost exploding because of holding laughter, specially when William said 'oh fvck! i called at a wrong timing, my bad' and Jimin just said yea yea and cut the call. 

time skip to when they were done showering and dressing up

YN called her friend, got the address of their relative and drove their with Jimin. the instructor told her to try to get an apartment near his place so she can practice for longer times everyday. YN went to find an apartment and Jimin went to pack their bags and inform the owner. btw William again called 'such a loser' but Jimin argued and blocked his number, hoping he would never find it again. finally, we settled up in out new apartment. luckily, it had some furniture, making it easy to spend a night out here and unpack tomorrow. we had a good night and the instructor tole me to be present here tomorrow at 5. we went and he told me how i must practice almost non-stop from 5 a.m. to 7-8 p.m. it was difficult but still my aim. so i went for it. i could feel some sadness in Jimin's eyes since i knew he would miss me, but still he assured me that everything is okay. he was also busy in planning about his company. he wanted his own and was busy planning it. 

sorry if it isn't too good. my mind is blank rn.