.confess.

after that accident, Jimin asked her to stay at their house almost everyday, sometimes lying about help on HomeWorks or sometimes sleepovers. not knowing he called her for some pecks when she slept. years passed and they had their and their family's bond stronger day by day. on the night of her 18th birthday, infront of their parents, Jimin confessed to YN and asked her o be his gf. he couldn't hold it any longer. 

just imagine him handing the flowers to you

standing in front of her, looking deep in her ocean eyes: he said "Jeong YN, do you know I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you? i hope this still keeps our friendship safe, but will you hold my hand for another step? will you be my girlfriend?"

"J-Jimin...I-I- i am not dreaming right? what question is this... of course yes" YN said after trying too hard to spit out the words, she was in a total shock. hearing this, he quickly kissed her, making her do the same, melting in the kiss. their parents and friends cheered them up, being happy. after breaking the sweet yet passionate kiss, their parents congrats them, continuously saying i knew you two were destined. later on the night, YN and Jimin were busy playing a game together. whoever that says the best pickup line, the other one will obey them for 5 minutes. but the problem was that they shared the same braincells and both were flirting masters. " I've heard it said that kissing is the 'language of love.' Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?" said YN and Jimin replied slightly bushing "damn... YN it was so sweet, but if you want a conversation like this, sure why not." YN Chuckled saying " maybe in bed later?" Jimin nodded saying his pickup line "I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away!" YN smirked saying "want me to really take your breath away hottie?" Jimin said, "well... i can do that too Mrs. Park YN." the nickname made Y blush but she hid it away, continuing and making the atmosphere between them hot "Jimin, if your right leg is breakfast, and the left one is dinner, can i have my lunch?" she said smirking looking at Jimin who was shocked and sweating. "wait till the party ends, you can have your lunch on the bed." YN nodded smiling. Jimin said "i love Math, but you know my favorite formula? its me plus you minus our clothes divide the bed into half and it will be equal to me plus you square " YN chuckled saying  "let's be each others one and only love, shall we?" Jimin nodded pecking her lips as he couldn't resist them anymore, he's been waiting for this all his life. they continued flirting until Jimin's mom interrupted them" congratulations again kids, but i know how pervert and hor*y you two are for each other, to give you even more privacy, me and your dad will go to the Jeong's so that we can have holy ears." she said slightly laughing, making YN and Jimin turn red. "c'mon don't be shy." Jimin's dad said while appearing from thin air. "so will get going guys, enjoy your time." YN's mom said smiling. "g-good night mom, dad, uncle, auntie. thank you for the party." YN said finally looking up. "aah Jimin planned it all, thank him but no one knew about the confessing." YN's mom said. " we are leaving now kids, have fun, Bye." Jimin's parents said looking at Jimin. 

"g-good night everyone." YN said while waving. Jimin also bid to them saying sweet dreams with his sweet voice. after closing the door Jimin whispered to YN seductively "i don't think it will be a good night to you, hun."  "you think you will have a better night?" replied YN while turning around, pulling him closer, dropping her arms in his neck. "of course no, we will both have a bad night, i know you and you know me well." he said attaching her forehead with his, before moving more and capturing her lips using his. they were  kissing around he hall like there's no tomorrow, not caring about what they bumped into. finding the couch, Jimin sat on it without breaking the kiss, pulling her into his lap to taste her lips even better. 

should i make the next part smut? idk