.the first time.

this chapter contains smuts and mature words, do NOT read if you are uncomfortable.

_Authors POV_

Jimin sat on the couch and pulled her towards her lap without breaking the kiss. they were eating each other's faces as if its their first meal after days. she felt him slowly leaving her lips, making her whin. "its our first time, we should do it in somewhere more comfortable than this sofa. besides, my parents don't want a sofa in their hall which made a couple lose their v!rg!n!ty." Jimin said with his hot asf smirk making YN slightly blush and give him a peak. to tease him more, she said "let's have an apartment, i want every place there all dirty with our cvm." Jimin's smirk grew wider saying "let's finish this now, i am really hard then we will decide that, majesty." after saying this, he held my thighs and toke us to his bedroom. Jimin asked for her permission once again, only to hear her saying, "don't mind, as long as its you, i would like to be destroyed." her words made Jimin even more harder. he told her to warn him incase if she felt any pain. he started to kiss her softly, but YN's moved her hands to touch his clothed D!ck, only to earn a helpless mo@n from Jimin between the kiss. after that, she slowly toke the lead of the kiss and made it rough, with a high speed. now Jimin didn't mind kissing her faster either. moving down to her jawline and neck, his hand left hers and started to open the zipper on her back. finding it, he quickly opened it as YN did the same too. she unbuttoned his shirt before moving to his belt and unbuckling it with a devilish smirk. "i've been waiting for this." both of them said together while smirking and sharing another kiss, this time YN bit his lip to inform him she want her t0ngue in his mouth. opening it enough for her t0ngue to enter, he sucked it while YN mo@ned and tried to move her t0ngue inside his m0uth. fully undressing each other, Jimin attacked her neck to her collarbone giving wЄt kisses there. slowly moving down, he licked on her h@rd n!ppleswhile having YN a mess under his m0uth. YN was mo@ning continuously while feeling Jimin's tongue all around her. he went down her stomach while kissing her. opening her legs infront of his lustful eyes, he looked at her again for permission. saying no words, YN held the back of his head and smashed it in her entr@nce. she was already w€t for him and his strong t0ngue made her even more w€t. not too long after svcking her pu$$y, she cvmmed inside his m0uth. not felling enough of her, he svcked her entire pu$$y in his m0uth. the nasty slurps and sounds was making them crazy and asking for more. Jimin moved on, but YN wasn't satisfied. "lie down Jimin." she managed to utter the words. "i-its my turn!" YN said commanding him, while he obeyed like a good boy. the first thing she did was to attack his d!ck. giving a kitten lick on the tip, she looked at Jimin whose face was twisting. continuing on licking, he was enjoying the dirty act more and more. holding the back of her hair, he pulled her face more and more towards him, causing YN to feel his huge c0ck on the back of her throat. luckily, she doesn't have any gag reflex and they continued mo@ning for a few more minutes before he came. gulping down the sweet and salty liquid, she moved up bringing her pu$$y to his face, which he accepted it by circling his muscular arms around her hips, sucking and slightly biting her cl!t. feeling like squirming once more, her back arched making Jimin to give one final smooch before having her squirming on his m0uth. lying her down, he asked her if she is ok with him inserting his thing there. seeing her nod, he quickly pushed his c0ck in her tiny h0le, making her mo@n in extreme pleasure. thrusting in and out, he slowly heard her mo@ns got louder, indicating she was really close. not a while after, she cvmmed making Jimin to lose it and he started to leak too. lying down beside her, he pulled the blanket on top of both while kissing her forehead. "love you hun" Jimin said bluntly. "love you more daddy" YN replied happily. "daddy, can we have one more round after this? pretty please?" YN said trying to look cute as possible. "you are way too tired hun, it was our first time so one round is enough for sure." Jimin replied while tucking her hair behind her ear while YN pouted. soon, they ended their sweet talks and fell asleep while cuddling after a rough night. they had more actions to do, but it was their first time and Jimin knew she wouldn't be able to handle those, so he waited for the next times they have s_x. 

i know it was cringe and dirty but i had to. hope you enjoyed!