.My decision.

YN's POV i woke up because i heard Jimin's phone alarm. in no time, before i can turn it off, he turned it off and let me cuddle him tightly. my head was buried on hi neck so tightly that it was a bit hard for me to breath, i wonder how did i survive last night. he kissed me to wake me up, but i groaned with my morning raspy voice and slept again. Jimin chuckled and went to wash up, before calling and kissing my neck once again. i again tried to sleep and he went downstairs to cook. feeling alone, i couldn't fall asleep again and head towards the bathroom too. i freshed up and went downstairs, only to be pleased by the fresh aroma around the house. the scent of newly-cooked foods made me almost freeze at my place but i gathered myself up and went to hug Jimin from behind. "oh hun, what a scent. i am amazed!" i said while nuzzling my nose at his back and kissing it. "hope you liked it, babe." he said with a smile that i couldn't see but feel. "you could've slept 'till your parents came, i could cook breakfast." he told me with a warm voice. "i am so obsessed with you that i couldn't fall asleep." i said as we both giggled. "anyways, can you help me in arranging the table? i am afraid the food might burn if i go to make the table." he said. "of course, i will do that. Afterall, you cooked all these foods so its my job now to arrange the table." i said while leaving him and searching for some dishes. "thanks, hun" he said only to earn a "no prob!" from me. in no time, my parents came and greeted us. we had a good breakfast while talking and then, i cleaned the table. it was almost eight and a half so we decided to watch a movie. after that, they wanted to leave but Jimin asked them to stay. finally, they decided to stay overnight. we had a very good time together, cooking, watching movies and of course going out. we watched the last movie before my dad said "its late. YN, you can go and sleep with Jimin. me and your mom will also hit the sack in no time." "oh appa, its okay. me and Jimin are used to staying up late. we watch movies almost every night. and whenever you wanted to sleep, just tell me to take you to the guest room." i said before my parents stood up and said "well, we are sleeping then." i just nodded and lead them towards the guest room before asking them incase they want anything. after making sure, i closed the door's room and went to Jimin, who went to our bedroom for changing not so long ago. i went to talk to Jimin and laid down besides him. "Jimin...?" he hummed while hugging me. "i want to say something to you....its more like sharing an idea or permission." h quickly looked at me and said "what's wrong, hun?" his cute eyes melt my heart. "well....i am sure you know i love mafias and all" he nodded as agreement. "well...i wanna go training."  i said while looking down and fidgeting with his Pajama buttons. "training for what?" he asked to make sure his guess isn't wrong. "well...i want to become a mafia too. you know how much i love that job. soo... are you okay with it?" i said while changing my gaze from his neck to his eyes. "well, since you like it, i agree. BUT i don't want a single scar on you." he said with a serious tone. "okay, as you said." i said while clapping in my tiny. "he smiled and pecked my head before making the face of remembering something, so i asked "what?" he giggled and said "well....you know, you forgot to kiss me this morning, nor you gave me a kiss while watching the movies and you usually did, and you also forgot about my night night kiss." he said with a devilish look. "you're right...so?." i asked him. "well, we watched 1, 2, 3, 4 movies and you had to give me a minute kiss in each, this will be 4 minutes. the morning kiss usually lasts for 2-3 minutes. let's say 3 minutes and same goes with the night one. according to my calculations, you should kiss me for 10 minutes straight!" he said in a very happy tone. "damn, that's a makeout session." i said with a bit shocked expression as i didn't expected that much. "exactly!" he said while getting closer to me. "okay, let's go for it AND if you let it for tomorrow, you have to double it~!" he said with a bossy look and smiled. "c'mon, let's go for it.".....and they had a hot kiss for a very long time before going to bed.

well its really late and i am going to sleep. bye y'all.