Chapter 6

The very moment you had reached land, your first order of business was to eat

The very moment you had reached land, your first order of business was to eat. With money in hand, you hurried into a local establishment, leaving the others bewildered in a dust cloud, confused by your sudden rush.

After having scarfing down your food and having satisfied your hunger, you scanned the area to find your crewmates. Spying them near a wall with wanted posters, you approached the two.

"That clown was worth 15 million Berry. We should've stuffed his head in a bag and brought it with us," Zoro remarked.

"And no one would present you with the 15 million even if you did," you quipped, catching up to him and Luffy.

"You're kind of a wanted man yourself now," Luffy added to your comment. He smiled from his spot on the ground.

Zoro turned to acknowledge you, and you offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry for running away. I was a bit hungry," you explained. "I brought some too."

"Sorry for running away. I was a bit hungry," you said. "I brought some too."

"Nice." Luffy got up, taking a sandwich from your offering and eating it. "Thank you, [Y/n]."

"You're welcome," you smiled and turned to Zoro. "Do you want some?"

"Thanks," he replied monotonously and took an apple from you. You closed the paper bag again and scanned your surroundings.

"Welcome. Anyways, where is Nami?"

"Over here," Nami's voice reached from a distance.

"Hey! Did you find us a ship?" Luffy called out.

"Working on it. Did you push the sloop out the sea like I told you?" She inquired.

"Yeah. No Marines are gonna be following us here." Luffy assured.

"Well, we're not gonna be here for very long. Turns out Syrup village is known for their ship building. Lots of options." Nami said.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" Luffy excitedly said, rushing away and leaving the three of you behind.