UPDATE

Hi, its me, author-chan. First and foremost, I would like to apologize to my readers for leaving my books on hiatus for almost 3 years and I would like to thank the people who patiently waited for me to update.

I lost my account because it got hacked back in 2021, and, no offence, but I recently remembered of its existence and was determined to find the account again. After countless hours of searching through old password books, scanning through the old fandoms I was obsessed with, I finally found my account. All I had to do was open www.wattpad.com on the search bar and click the link. Google remembered my password! 💀

I'm sixteen now and can guarantee you my writing has become better. I've reread my old books and cringed so hard I rolled into a ball and fell off my chair. I'm going to delete 'She Can Fly as Well!' and 'A Blood Stained Heart' because those fics were SO BAD it is beyond saving. Plus, I completely forgot the lore of Tokyo Ghoul and am unwilling to rewatch the show anytime soon. Who knows, maybe I'll post a better version of 'A Blood Stained Heart'.

As for my other two fics, I plan to delete some chapters and rewrite some, especially for 'Hinata's 'little' Secret'. Don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat proud of my 13 year old self for thinking up such creative fics but at the same time I want to slap the flying fuck out of her for whatever she wrote. Because its so terrible. Don't worry guys, I'll fix this!!!!

I will only start posting new chapters for 'Hinata's 'little' Secret' as soon as I'm done with the construction work. Furthermore, I won't update 'Our Sunshine is an Assassin?!' until January next year because I need to study.

Dear readers, thank you for waiting and your patience. I will update which chapters I've rewritten and deleted soon. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely, author-chan.