Chapter 3

Hinata POV:

Nagisa and Karma brought me the gym clothes I would use during my time in Kunugigaoka. After we changed we met up with the rest of the class at the field along with Mr. Karasuma. Bitch-sensei was chilling at the side with Koro-sensei.

"Alright, get in line, class." Mr. Karasuma called. I got in line in between Karma and Nagisa.

Karma might've been a little rude to me earlier today but I forgave him, and now we're friends. He promised to treat me to pudding the later today as a form of apology for being rude to his kouhai.

"Today we are going to be testing out Shoyo's skills." Mr. Karasuma said. "All I can tell you is that he's really fast and he's really good with double-pistols and sub-machines." He says. "I want you all to have a 3 miniute start into the forest. Shoyo will come later. Once he shoots you with this paintball gun you'll be out of the game. The time limit is an hour." Mr. Karasuma instructs.

We all nodded in usion. The rest of the class ran into the forest after wishing me good luck.

"Here are the paintball guns." Mr. Karasuma said and tossed a sub-machine paintball gun and ammo. I strapped the ammo around me like a sling bag. I checked the gun if its broken anywhere. "3 miniutes are up. You can go find your classmates." Mr. Karasuma anounced. As soon as he said that I ran towards the forest at full speed.

"Ritsu, how big is this forest?" I asked Ritsu through my phone. I had gave my phone number to Ritsu earlier today.

"About 4 kilometers." She said.

Then I stopped my tracks. I had heard other sounds besides my running, breathing and the occasional rustle from the trees. Someone else was near me. They're probally hiding right around... there!

I shot Kaede, who was hiding in the bushes. "Sorry, Kaede, you were a bit to loud." I apologize and continued running.

"3 miniutes into the game and Kaede is down!" Ritsu announced.

I saw a twig drop from above fall a meter away from me. Then I looked up and shot Ryouma, Taisei, Takuya and Kirara, who were hiding on top of a tree.

"Yoshaa!" I yelled and continued running.

"5 miniutes into the game and 4 more are down!" Ritsu announced. "Good job, Shoyo!" She praised.

One by one, I eventually managed to shoot down everyone (they were too careless, hiding in groups like that), the only remainders were Itona and Karma.

"26 miniutes into the game, only 2 more left!" Ritsu announced. I smirked. I was doing exceptionally well.

Suddenly I heard a 'WHOOSHH!' sound. Its probally Karma. As far as I know, Karma likes to play pranks.

I heard the sound again. And again. And again. Karma was probally running around me in a certain pattern. After hearing him a few more times, I aimed by gun at a certain direction, then finally shot it at the other direction.

"Aw man. I thought my new trick would confuse you! Too bad~" Karma came out of the bushes and sighed. So it was Karma this whole time. I was correct!

Karma probally did this to confuse and stall me until the time was up. What a genius!

"31 miniutes into the game and Karma is down!" Ritsu announced.

"Sorry, Karma! Your trick was a little bit too easy to guess." I laughed. Karma frowned and came up to me and patted my shoulder.

"All I can tell you is that Itona is pretty good at tricking people as well." Karma said. "Mr. Karasuma forgot to mention the fact that we aren't allowed to trick you."

"That's right! Mr. Karasuma didn't say so! Thanks, Karma!" I thank and ran off.

Itona is good at electronics. Meaning that he has the brainpower to set up traps or play tricks on me.

I stopped on my tracks. Around 5 meters away from me I saw some vines tied from one tree to another. I looked a bit to the right from the trap and saw Itona's hair through some bushes.

I crounched down and watched Itona's movements. He wasn't moving at all. Not even breathing. With my experience playing a bunch of different games with different people, especially hide and seek, some seekers in that game will set up traps.

Once someone put a mop in his place and everyone thought it was him. It turned out that he was up on the tree spying on everyone. When all of us hiders gathered around the same spot, he yelled "I FOUND YOU!" and caught all of us at the same time.

Tree...

Hmmm...

I gasped. I looked up a bit further from the trap to see Itona sitying on top of the tree fixing one of his remote control tanks. I fired my gun before he could even react. Itona must have thought that he could stay up on that tree and win the game.

"37 miniutes into the game and the final survivor is down!" Ritsu announced. "Congratulations, Shoyo!" She cheered.

"Woah, shrimp, you're really smart whe it comes to games." Itona praised me as he climbed down the tree. "Great work." He gave me a high five.

Itona and I walked back out of the forest together. As soon as I got out everyone cheered for me.

"Woahh!! Shoyo!! That time record was amazing!!" Nagisa praised.

"You've even beaten Karma and Itona's tricks!!" Hiroto exclaimed and ruffled my hair.

"Great job, shrimp." Ryouma praised. "Even though I was the second one to get caught." I hear him mutter and clicked his tounge.

We all laughed at that.

"Shoyo, were you an agent or an assassin before coming here?" Yuzuki asked.

"Shoyo was a regular athlete from Karasuno before Koro-sensei invited him here." Mr. Karasuma said as he jogged over. "He's fast and has a good mind when it comes to situations like this. He has a lot of potential when it comes to this class." He praised. "He even ran up that huge hill in 2 miniutes." Mr. Karasuma said and patted my shoulder.

"What?!" The class screamed at me in usion.

Then they started bombarding me with questions whilst shaking me shoulders.

The rest of the day went by in a flash, Koro-sensei somehow managed to sneek some stuff from my syllabus and the second years syllabus into my class. He made me a special homework full of that and a hand written book full of useful and easy to understand notes. I was super grateful for Koro-sensei. As a thank you I gave him the pudding Karma had given me. Koro-sensei couldn't help but drool and cry over the pudding I gave him while eating it. We all laughed at him.

After that Mr. Karasuma had to send me back to Karasuno. He gave me an earpiece to keep for the time being.

"Shoyo, remember, Ritsu had set a special ringtone on your phone when she calls. It sounds like Kunugigaoka's school bell. If she calls you, do not answer your phone, just immediatly put on your earpiece. It'll be an emergency." Mr. Karasuma reminded me. "Keep your pistols with you in case someone attacks. It won't hurt them, but you can come uo with a couple of tricks or shoot them in the eye." He says again.

"Yes, yes. Sure." I say as I got out of the door and walked towards the gym.

Not that I want anything bad to happen but,

I would like to see more action soon.

_______________________________________

Heyo! Its Author-chan! ^-^
I  myself is really enjoying writing this story, so I hope you guys would enjoy all the effort I put into this fanfic.
Thank you!!☆☆☆