Chapter 4

Hinata POV:

"HINATA!!!" "SHOYO!!!" I hear Tanaka and Noya scream my name while they ran towards me.

"YOU GOT TO SEE BEAUTIFUL AND SMART GIRLS THERE!! THAT'S NOT FAIRRR!!" They cried as they shook my shoulders.

"You've JUST figured that out?" Suga laughed.

"Their brain cells aren't working right." Tsukishima teased. "Oh wait, it never was!"

"Nice, Tsukki." Yamaguchi giggled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Tanaka and Noya rushed over to Tsukishima at full speed.

"Well, ignore that." Daichi said. "How was your first day at Kunugigaoka?" He asked.

"Well..." I began. "My teachers were... unique?" I say. When I say my teachers were unique I meant the fact that my homeroom teacher is a monster, I have a real assassin for an english teacher and a goverment agent for P.E.

"That's good then." Suga said. "You'll learn loads off good stuff from this student exchange program." He gave me a thumbs up.

"Woah... I worried for nothing." Asahi said nervously.

"Beardie here was a bit too paranoid." Daichi laughed.

"E-eh?!" Asahi yelped.

"DUMBASS HINATA!!" I hear Kageyama yell from across the court. "HURRY UP AND WARM UP!!" He screamed.

"Yes sir!" I saluted and started my warm up session.

~~~short time skip brought to you by Karma's unfortunate victims~~

While I was packing up after practice I recieved a text message from Ritsu.

Ritsu:
Shoyo, please have your pistols and earpiece with you at all times. I have a feeling someone is stalking you.

I gulped.

I immediately checked my bag too see if my pistols were inside. And thankfully they were. I checked the ammo. There were plenty. Now let's hope that this mysterious stalker won't do any bad for now.

"Boke." Kageyama caught my attention. "Let's go." He gestured towards the door.

I nodded in return. We walked home until the intersection with the other team members.

"By the way," Yamaguchi caught up to me. "How was your first day? I didn't get a chance to ask you." He asked.

"Well, the main campus is really, really huge. Its like two Shiratorizawa's! Like 'BAM!' and 'GUAH!'" I say and did some hand gestures, showing how big Kunugigaoka was.

Kageyama and I had recently went to Shiratorizawa to check out the campus and team. It was so huge we got lost. Twice.

"Speak proper Japanese, shrimp." Tsukishima scoffed.

"T-two Shiratorizawa's..." Kageyama said softly to himself.

'I have a feeling someone is stalking you.'

Ritsu's words suddenly came into my mind. I gathered my attention and payed close attention to my surroundings. I don't see or feel anything weird.

So far so good.

Let's hope it stays this way.

~~~

The training Mr. Karasuma gave us was sort of easy. If it was about speed and guns I mean.

I've been learning martial arts from Mr. Karasuma. The rest of the class helped me out too. I even practiced it by myself when I have the chance too.