Chapter 15 - Anger

Jungkook's POV

"I thought we were gonna stay until it was time to go back to school." Jimin said quietly.

I growled at him, "So you think I should stay and get my ass handed to me? You think it's cool Jin just jumped me again? You said you're sorry he hit me but I don't think you are. I think you like it."

"No I -"

"Just shut up Jimin. The whole thing happened because you were all googly eyed over Yoongi. You like him don't you?"

"I like them all." He said looking at me confused.

"You know what I mean! Admit it Jimin, you like him more than the others!" I yelled pinning him to the nearby storefront.

He gasped and I flinched crying out at at the sharp pain in my arm from moving it.

"Fuck. That fucking asshole." I moved back coddling my arm. "He said he wants to help me. Sure help another fist to my face. Help pummel me into the ground."

"I can help wrap your arm up." Jimin said coming to me.

I smacked him away, "Just stay away from me Jimin. Don't fucking touch me. I should have left you there with your boyfriend."

"Please Hyung, it's not like that." He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Then why did you keep the gifts, why didn't you take up for me? Both times you just sat back and watched as I got my ass handed to me. At least Hoseok stopped his brother at school. You're a fucking punk and being an Omega is not an excuse, you're still a dude. So act like it."

I walked off ahead of him trying to ignore the pain surging through my arm but it was taking a toll on me. Every time I took a step felt like my arm was being ripped off by any small movement. I glanced back and Jimin was still standing where I left him.

"Bring your ass Jimin!"

He hesitated but when I yelled at him again he slowly started walking with his head down. It was a damn near permanent position for him. I didn't know how he saw anything two feet in front of him. 

We got to the house and thankfully my dad was not home. I opened the door with my good arm and went to the bathroom checking out my hurt arm. It dangled and looked funny the angle it sat at.

"Fuck this is gonna hurt."

He hadn't just broken my arm he'd dislocated it. I heard the front door shut and figured it was Jimin coming in. I put a towel in my mouth and pulled my arm back into place, screaming in agony with the action. I broke out in a cold sweat and felt my knees buckle. I fell back against the wall and panted.

A faint knock came at the door.

"Are you ok Hyung?"

"Yeah...I just need a minute." I said barely able to breathe right.

He opened the door and looked me over. The nervous look in his eyes slowly shifted to worry and he opened the cabinet pulling out a first aid kit.

"If you let me I can wrap your arm up like a sling. I've had a broken arm, it'll keep hurting until its put up and can heal right. You'll heal fast but only if it's able to be immobilized."

I just nodded. I was in so much pain now any help was much appreciated. He set the first aid kit down and looked at my arm. I looked at him as he worked hovering his fingers over where my arm was just popped back into place. He grabbed the wrap and gently grabbed my arm making me hiss.

"I don't like Yoongi. I just like that he's nice to me." He said quietly as he wrapped the material around my head and made a sling out of it. 

I scoffed, "Being nice is overrated Jimin. Being nice gets you beat up. You're too nice and what does it get you?"