Chapter 27 - Together

{A/N: I just wanna say I hope you guys are enjoying the story. We're a little more than half way through now and I read and appreciate all your comments. So please leave comments and thoughts on the story, it encourages me to write more. Thanks for reading! ps: I really enjoyed writing this chapter. The Jikook is Jikooking in this one lol)

Jungkook's POV

A week had passed since the fight and I was glad when I finally heard Jin talk to Yoongi. It was done in private, but I happened to get up to go to the bathroom and I heard it. Hoseok had said he and Jin had talked to him but I hadn't heard it, and it didn't seem to help because he was still at it. So I was quite glad when I woke up the night after the fight and happened to overhear Yoongi getting a bit of a tongue lashing from Jin.

                                                                          Flashback

I groaned when Namjoon's foot hit my face and sat up rubbing my face. I moved his leg and didn't understand for the life of me how all these brothers shared rooms like this. Yoongi and Hoseok were sharing the bed that was Taehyung's. And before I came when their parents were still home, Namjoon and Jin shared a bed and Hoseok and Yoongi shared a bed giving Taehyung his own room. They had a full house and I was getting frustrated. I missed my room. I much rather sleep in the living room. I stretched and stood up noticing Jin's bed empty.

I opened their mom's room door  slowly seeing Jimin curled next to Taehyung who was sleeping near his mom. I closed the door quietly and started to go to the bathroom when i heard Jin's voice coming from Taehyung's room. I neared the door and listened in. 

"Jin Hyung's not saying that Yoongi, we know how Jungkook was at first and I get you wanna look out for Jimin. But Jungkook is trying and he feels you're trying to steal him away." Hoseok said softly. "It's not fair, you're not giving him a chance to show us how good of a mate he can be."

"I told you before to let Jungkook be his alpha and step up. They've even mated now, you have to be considerate that Jimin wants to be with Jungkook. And he is older than you and has asked you to back off." Jin said.

"Right." Hoseok added. "I think it's nice you wanna do stuff for Jimin. But it's obviously causing discord in the house."

"It is, the fights have to stop. We know Jungkook has anger issues but you're not helping it by continuously upsetting him with Jimin."

"Hyung, all I did was give him a coloring book. I even told him he wins. My gift was meant to help Jimin. The kid has problems, he doesn't have to fight me just because I'm being nice to Jimin."

"He doesn't, but he told you to stop. Jimin and Jungkook are staying with us, they're like family. Mom has basically taken them in. So that means he's your hyung and he told you to do something. So I need you to abide by his wishes and chill out on the gifts for a while Yoongi." Jin's voice was soft but firm.

It was quiet and I wanted to open the door and add a loud "Yeah!" but I held it back. It was quiet and I heard a soft sniffle. Was he crying? Oh Puhleese. It was quiet for so long I was wondering what was going on.

"You're not in trouble Yoongi, but this is the second time I'm having to talk to you about this."

"Sorry Hyung. I just like to see Jimin happy and he's doing so much better since being here. I want him to know how loved he is. I promise I wasn't really going to do anything with Jimin. I'm not that guy."

"I know Yoongi. It's why we took up for you for a while and we didn't say anything. But we have to be fair to Jungkook too. And I've already talked to him. But you have to do your part too to help keep the peace in the house. If someone was coming after Taehyung, and you asked them to back off and they kept coming wouldn't you be prone to violence?"