12. Embrace

"Embrace me with
all of you"

In Busan

Three men all dressed in formals headed inside the luxurious bar. 10 bodyguards were surrounding them. Their aura was screaming outta lungs. As the kept proceeding inside, everyone's eyes were stuck on them. Everyone's breath hitched and they bowed at the three men one by one. Soon they entered a room which seemed more like personal.

"What a great pleasure and honour to have you here, Kim Taehyung!" a man in his 30s spoke calmly with a little smile on his lips as he stood up and came towards them.

Taehyung took out his glasses. "Same to you, Milan West. By the way, it's V for now, not Kim Taehyung!" he smirked wickedly.

"Yeah, yeah, of course! Please have a seat, Mr. V", Milan West said.

All men sat together on each other's opposite side. They talked for half an hour so freely.

"I know you must have your own reasons to hide your identity as an underworld mafia. Even we, the Camorras, known as the most powerful underworld mafias, are nothing compared to you. Everyone is eager to know 'V'. But why are you hiding? May I know?" asked Milan sincerely.

"I'm not hiding, West. I'm just suppressing my identity for a while. If I disclose my identity, I can never find the culprit. Cause if he gets to know me, he'll surely try to save his back and play safe. And the scariest thing is that none of us knows him. Not any slight idea. Just a name 'Choi Philip'. What am I supposed to do with just a name?" Taehyung stated firmly though he sounded frustrated.

"Look, I understand your matter. But don't you think there's no hope left? It's been 14 years already you've been trying your best to find the murderer but failed. Don't you think you should now stop?"

"No, West. Even if it takes eternity to find him, I'll go for that. He has to die in my hands. I'm not gonna give up that easily."

There was a silence in the room for few minutes until Milan chose to spoke.

"Do whatever you feel good. I'll try my best to help you. You did much for the mafia and still doing. Your father stopped the bloody game along with my father. And then you came to me as a friend. The mafia thing has always been considered as negative term until you stepped in and taught everyone to play fair. Though it's still negative, but not as much as before. At least to me. I know you cause I've lived with you 3 years. I'll send my men to look after this matter again. You can trust me, V", Milan assured with a smile.

"I trust you, West. That's why I'm sharing with you. Otherwise none is trustworthy here", Taehyung stated sincerely.

"It's us who have been with him since childhood and this West is buttering him with these words. Huh how ridiculous! I'm gonna chop in into 3 pieces", Jungkook was sulking in anger watching Taehyung and Milan's gracious interaction.

"You're jealous, Jungkook. I love it when you become jealous or angry", Jimin giggled teasing him.

"By the way, I played to test Kim Seojun", Milan said.