26. His Remedy

"Nothing in the world could
heal him the way she did.
She was his only remedy."

It was a misty Sunday. Sunny morning. The gentle breeze of spring morning was blowing creating an awesomely soothing weather. The leaves of trees and flowers were dancing slowly. The birds were cripping.

Taehyung was standing in the balcony of his room with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was in loose white tshirt and grey sweatpants. His messy and ruffled hair was covering his forehead, dancing along with the air. Taking every sip from the cup, he felt himself getting relaxed.

It was long since he enjoyed a beautiful Sunday, a sunny morning, a pretty sight. He realized mornings were always beautiful. It was just he didn’t notice it because of the hazards in his life. Now he could feel the beautiful morning, laugh his heart out, enjoy sleeping, barely had nightmares, crack jokes, tease people and many more things. Apart from the harsh reality of his life, he was just trying to enjoy every second of his life. He didn’t think of the revenge game or anything but just his family and the quality time with them. He was thinking how much his life changed in these months. Of course in a better way. And it was all possible for her.

A small smile tucked on his face and his eyes lit up as he saw the certain person jumping continuously to reach the branch of the tree in the garden. His little wife. As he stared at her with so much love and adoration, he could feel there was a part of peace in the rising wind, he could hear the flowers and the plants whispering. He was truly so in love.

And there, June was continuously jumping and trying to reach the high branch of the tree. A little cat was on that being stuck. She tried hard but failed to reach there. And the lowest branch was cut few days ago that's why she couldn’t climb.

Taehyung was admiring her from far and he reminisced the memories of their childhood. Same place, same situation but different time.

Flashback

Little June huffed getting failed for the 9th time to climb the tree. She made plane with paper. While playing, it got stuck in the branch of tree. She knew how to climb tree but she was too small to climb the giant tree. Her dress was full of dirt. She almost cried standing there silently.

"What are you doing here, little one?" someone spoke making June startled and turn around.

"TAEEEEEE!" June ran to him.

"Tae? Hmmm? I told you to call me 'Tae Oppa', didn’t I?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at her.

"Ohho you don’t understand! You said we're friends, right? Friends call each other by nicknames. And only 'Tae' sounds so cute, just like you. You're so cute, Tae", June showed Taehyung her teethed smile making him blush.

Taehyung cleared his throat, "Ahhmm, so what were doing here being all dirty and covered with mud?"

June didn’t reply. Rather she gripped Taehyung's wrist and pulled him to the tree along with her. Taehyung quietly followed her. They stopped in front of the tree and June pointed her finger at the branch. Taehyung frowned not understanding anything.

"What's on there?" Taehyung asked.

"My plane."

"Your plane?"