17. A Chance

"will you give me another
chance to love you again?
just a chance to love you again
from the very beginning"

In mansion

June was sitting on the edge of bed. She was tapping her feet and biting her lips continuously. Her forehead, palms, body, everything was sweating. The storm inside her was increasing. She was in Taehyung's room. She insisted a lot to go back to her room but was sent in his room forcefully.

After wedding, June was sent back to mansion with Cara and Jin. Taehyung had something to take care, so he didn’t go back first. In the whok journey, she was just sobbing and hiccuping. Jin thought of telling her about Taehyung's diseas, but didn’t. Cause he had better discuss it with others first.

His room was the room of mighty king. The theme of the room was deep royal blue. His room was arranged so elegantly and beautifully. The furnitures and other things were of royal white color. The decoration was perfect. None could say a devil lived here at first glance.

Before wedding, she only once entered his room. It was night that was why she couldn’t observe the room properly. That night she was in his room as a stranger. But at present, she was there as his wife.

She couldn’t forget the incident that took place in Church. She witnessed his scariest sight. She was used to his threats with gun. But this time he directly killed a man and didn’t even hesitate. It was a matter like drinking water to him. As usual. Her panic attacks started again. This time it was beyond worst. She could hear the sound of gun shot echoing in her ears. She covered her ears with her palms and closed her eyes tightly leaving soft whimpers. Few flashbacks appeared in her mind.

"NO PLEASE DON'T SHOOT MY DAUGHTER! SHE IS JUST A KID!"

"AAHHH!"

"I'LL DO AS YOU SAY. PLESSE SPARE MY DAUGHTER. I BEG YOU!"

"THUD!"

She couldn’t help shedding tears as these voices echoed through her mind.

"St-stop! Stop this noise! Please stop all of these! I hate it! Stop! Stop! Stop!" she was whinning and shaking her head continuously.

After a while, her panic attacks were gone and she calmed down. Placing her hand on her chest, she was taking deep breath consoling herself. She opened her eyes sighing.

She was silently sitting there not knowing what to do. Suddenly, the door opened making her jump little bit on her spot. Her orbs averted to the door and here her respiration system halted. There came her husband, Kim Taehyung.

Seeing him, she slowly got up from her place not moving her eyes off him. And he was also staring at her, as always. His eyes looked tired. And her eyes were full of fear. They stayed in the same position for seconds. Then he took few steps inside and locked the door with his one hand without turning around. As the sound of door locking reached her ears, her eyes went to the door back from him and again at him. She gulped and clutched her wedding gown tightly. Though his expression was simple, she was ceaselessly thinking of the Church situation. And another thought came to her mind. It was their wedding night and she wasn’t ready for the things he'd do with her.

Taehyung started taking steps towards her making her step backwards slowly. Her grip on her gown tightened. Her eyes were begging him to stop his actions. She had never been so scared of him. A girl should always be fond of her husband but for her, her husband was her nightmare.