Chapter 3

"Hey Sandy I'll take ten of your finest tacos. Make them extra delicious cause I have a friend tonight if you know what I mean." Deadpool said he was leaning against the taco truck he winked at the cashier.

"Got it Wade." Sandy said she winked back at Wade and grinned at Peter. Peter felt a flush come over his face. He was definitely not with Wade. Why was she thinking that? Wade had implied they were "more than friends" but she couldn't believe his stupid lie could she?

"What do you want sweetums?" Deadpool asked he moved out of the way to let Peter see the menu.

"Don't call me that." Peter growled it didn't have any real venom; he was still flustered. "I'll have the Tacos Al Pastor." Peter said, selecting something random from the menu. He didn't know what any of them were but he was hungry and he wanted to get away from Deadpool as soon as possible.

"Oh my gosh great choice Spidey! That's my favorite!" Deadpool said he wrapped his arm around Peter's shoulders. Peter elbowed him in the side trying to get him to let go. Sandy laughed at Peter's annoyed expression and the absolute joy of Deadpool's.

"Wade your boyfriend is hilarious. You two argue like an old married couple." Sandy said amused she wrote their order down on a notepad she then walked away to tell the cook before Peter could correct her. Peter's face was on fire Deadpool didn't help as he leaned his face close to Peter's.

"Boyfriend huh? I was going for a more friends with benefits vibe but I like the sound of that more." Deadpool said his voice was deep and Peter felt himself shivering.

"No nope nope." Peter said he shot a web to the nearest building and hurriedly webbed his way on top of it. Deadpool chuckled as he watched the spider hero disappear on top of the roof. What an interesting guy he acted like he hated him but Spiderman also stuck around this long interesting.

Deadpool carried an armful of tacos in paper sacks up to the roof he'd seen Peter disappear to. There were a lot of steps and Deadpool almost dropped the tacos at a few points. He eventually made it with no tacos unharmed except for the few he ate on the way up Deadpool wasn't patient enough to wait plus their was still enough tacos for Spidey and at least five other people.

"I have brought the food, little one." Deadpool said he saw Peter sitting on the edge of the roof with his phone in his hand. Peter had his mask pulled up to his nose and he appeared to be talking to someone.

"Yeah I will drop by later. Bye love you aunt uh yeah love you. Yes I ate all the chili and yes I got enough to eat." Peter said he had heard Wade behind him and decided to wrap up the conversation he was having with aunt May. He had almost said her name but caught himself last minute.

It wouldn't be smart to let Deadpool know his aunt's name even if it was just her first. Peter hung up and shoved his phone into a hidden pocket in his suit before turning his head to look at Deadpool. "What?" He was annoyed when he saw that Deadpool was staring at him. "Do I have something on my face or something?" Peter asked as he wiped his hand across his face.

"No it's just a surprise to see your face, even part of it. Let me tell you Spidey, just the bottom half of your face is enough to fuel my wet dreams for a month." Deadpool said he grinned when Peter made a disgusted noise. He walked over and sat down next to Peter.

"You better be glad you have tacos otherwise I'd already be gone." Peter said he took one of the many bags of tacos from Wade. Peter tore the top open pulling out one of the tacos. He unwrapped the foil, throwing it back into the bag before taking a big bite of it.

"Dang it's good I got a lot of tacos then." Deadpool said chuckling he started eating as well he wondered who would eat more tacos him or Spidey. Deadpool had a good start but Peter was already on his second by the time Deadpool had pulled out his first to eat on the roof.

"I've got to go thanks for the food I guess." Peter said it was now getting close to evening and the sun was beginning to go down. Peter still had school papers to grade and his own college essay to write. Peter didn't want to hangout with Deadpool anyway he thought so it wasn't a hard decision to make to leave.

Deadpool had provided him with food and he had thought he was sorta cool earlier. That thought was dead now. "See you, Spidey, come back if you ever want to hangout again." Deadpool said he waved at Peter. Peter thought about it for a few seconds before he hesitantly gave a small wave back.

Peter heard Deadpool squeal like a teenage girl at the slight form of attention from him. It would be endearing and maybe even flattering if he wasn't well Deadpool. Peter shot a web to the next building making his way back to his apartment.

Peter pulled off his mask and got changed as soon as he got inside. Peter thought about Deadpool as he graded papers. What an interesting guy.

Peter went to class the next morning he was still full in the morning from all the tacos Deadpool had fed him. Peter had eaten his fair share he was not accompanied by the usual feeling of hunger that followed him everywhere. Peter had to admit that it was nice and he was able to focus better without the distraction.