Chapter 17

It's been 2 weeks since Jack and I..yknow, and things were good. That was until I walked into the kitchen to find Jack sitting with another girl. I would totally love to hear him out, but they were literally eating each other's faces. I mean they were really going at it. I clear my throat to make it known I'm here, I earn 2 surprised look's from each one

"Jenna.." "hey no biggie, I just came to get breakfast, didn't know we were getting intimate in the kitchen." I notice the girl whisper something to Jack but he waves it off. "I'm Jenna, and you are?" the girl gives me a blank stare and finally speaks up. "I'm Paisley" she says and crosses her arms trying to be intimidating, but I just do the same.

"well you to have fun.." I start to walk away but mumble something loud enough for both of them to hear. "while it lasts" and I hear a gasp from Paisley, "what?" but I've already gotten to my room by now. I hear a knock on my door and scream come in. "hey z, what's up?" he jumps onto my bed and gives me a serious look. "you do notice Jack brought his hookup from the club home, right?" "fully aware." "and you're not like...mad?" "used to it by now. He'd always lead me on when we were younger." "yeah but you guys..yknow, that's more than leading you on."

"it doesn't matter terv, it's fine." "I just don't want you getting hurt." I lean into hug Trevor, at first he's stiff, but then he finally leans in with it. "ok now scram, I gotta get ready for the party Quinny's throwing." "oh yeah, I forgot about that" "doesn't Quinn throw the best parties" I say and push him out of my room. "yeah, but not better than me" I sarcastically laugh and wave as I close my door.

All of a sudden, I was feeling sick. I heard a knock at my door and it was Gia. "oh hey didn't know you were coming!" I say and hug her. "decided to come and get ready with you" I smile and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I reach for my toothbrush I get sweaty and my hands get clamy.

I sit down on the floor and hold my stomach, I felt like I needed to throw up. I look up to see Jack standing in the doorway. "why are you here, where's Gia?" I say and shoot up. "I sent her home" "you didn't have to do that" "Greyson told me to stay away from you" I turn around with my eyes wide and mouth slightly open. "what why?" "he says I'll hurt you" "well will you?" there's a silence for a second "well, no. But I don't know exactly what I feel for you" I sigh, I wasn't expecting much from him. I mean he's an NHL player with a line of puck bunnies waiting for him

"it's ok, I didn't have my hopes up" before he can speak I feel my dinner from last night coming up. I run to the toilet and let everything out. Jack runs over and holds my hair. "Jenna, are you sick?" I flush and get up to wash my hands. 

"no.." Jack gets pale and he rubs his hands together. "you don't think.." "oh my gosh no! I'm not pregnant Jack" I say and wash my hands.

Okay guys I haven't been on here in a minute but I decided school ends in a week so why I don't I actually update. Crazy that I have 5k reads and I know cliffhangers SUCK so expect like 100 chapters tn