Salvation (Part 4)

John's POV

"You're dead John. Your boys are dead."

"I've never used the gun. How could I know it wouldn't work?" I ask as I back away slowly.

"I'm so not in the mood for this. I've just been shot."

"Well then I guess you're lucky the gun wasn't real."

"That's funny John. We're going to strip the skin from your bones but that was funny."

A noise of gas escaping distracts Meg for a split second and I run into the other room, locking the door and going down a hatch into the alley I was in earlier, lined with pipes. Meg and the other demon kick open the door and follow. I reach the other end and turns on a tap. Water starts gushing over the floor. The other demon, now in front of Meg, pauses, then continues. As he walks through the water his feet begin steaming and he jumps backwards, yelling.

"Holy water John. Real cute."

I take off.

.........................

Dean's POV

"Dad's not answering."

"Maybe Meg was late. Maybe cell reception's bad."

 "Yeah well."

The radio starts chattering with static.

"Dean wait. Listen."

Sam rolls the dial on the radio, hearing more static come and go. The wind picks up and the lights in the house flicker. Annie turns to look at Sam.

"Is it just me or did you suddenly get a killer headache too?" She asks, her voice tight.

"It's coming."

 We jump out of the car.

.................................

John's POV

I make it back to the truck to find all the tires slashed.

"Damn it."

I run around the side of the building.

.............................

Annie's POV

Dean uses a card to slide the lock on the front door open and we enter silently. As we approach the lounge, Sam first, Dean gets jumped by Monica's husband. He swings a bat at Dean's head and misses, smashing a lamp.

"Get out of my house!" He screams.

Dean quickly closes in and grapples with him, grabbing the bat.

"Get out of my house!"

"Please please. Mr Holden please," I beg.

Dean easily takes contol, swinging him against the wall and holding the bat across his throat.

"Be quiet and listen to me. Be quiet and listen. We are trying to help you," Dean snarls in a whisper.

"Charlie? Is everything okay?" Monica's voice calls from upstairs.

"Monica get the baby!"

"Don't go in the nursery!" Sam and I yell at the same time.

"You stay away from her!"

He struggles to get away from Dean. Dean backhands him, knocking him unconcious, and puts him over his shoulder in a fireman's lift.

..............................