The journey

How long had you been walking for? Seconds? Minutes? Hours?

At this point you couldn't tell, you're body is aching and you feel you might crumble to the ground any second. You swiftly sit under a tree to rest. It didn't seem that the town was getting much closer but mabye thats because you were on a hill. When you get down it will probably be much closer.

You lay your head on the hard bark of a grand oak tree. The sky was beautiful shades of orange, purple and black as it was nearing nightfall. God where were you going to sleep? Up a tree mabye? Just on the ground where anything and everything could get you? There was no way you were going to make it down to town before it was pitch black. So might as well just get comfortable here right?

You lay down and stare up at the stars. It was so beautiful, yeah the hard ground and soggy grass sucked but its better than concrete right? Then there was a sudden snap and you shot up looking for any movement.

Then you saw him.....an orc? Mabye a giant he was pretty tall he had to be atleast 6'2.
"What are you doing here" His voice is deep and gruff he sounded disgusted.
"I was just resting for a second, why are you here?"
"Well thats none of your damn business is it?" He glared and walked off towards the town.
"You asked me first you could've said passing through or something. You didn't have to be a dick about it"
"Passing through" sneering the orc walked of into the distance.

"What's up with him" you think laying back down. You would think I'd meet atleast one nice person in a fairytale land or whatever this is. You're eyes begin to feel heavy and you start dozing off.

You hope you'll have a better day when you continue the journey to the mage but will you...?