Dragon falls

You had two had been sailing for about an hour or two in complete silence. Even when you tried to make conversation from time to time he would either flat out ignore you or just give you a simple
"Mhm". None the less you decide to ask him a question.

"Hey, uh Claude you said that we needed two people to get into dragon falls. Why exactly is that?"
He stared at you for a moment then replied."The dragon's don't allow one single person because they feel that one person is more trouble. But they also feel over 3 at once is bound to be a war attack"
"Really a war? Aren't they like 20 times our size?"
"Obviously" He pinched the bridge of his nose and glared at you for a second before turning his attention to berthing the boat.

This guy really was something else all you did was ask a simple question and he was pissed. You couldn't wait until you could just get the scales and the rest of the stuff on the list then go home. Claude got out of the boat and motioned for you to follow him before walking away. You get out as carefully and fast and you could you didn't need to embarrass yourself by falling again.

"Hurry up" He glared back at you from over his shoulder. You jog to get to his side before slowing back to his pace which was quite fast due to the long strides he was taking.

A few minutes later you arrive the mouth of the cave and glance over at Claude. When you look at him you see a troubled expression on his face as he glances from the cave to the map and to the cave again.
"What's wrong?"
"The map says there is supposed to be a dragon guarding the cave but.." he trailed off staring pretty intensely at the cave.
"But?" You were starting to get fed up with the lack of information he was giving you.

You were about to say something again but he grabbed your hand and dragged you into the cave without a word.
"What the hell are you doing!?" You were confused on why he grabbed your hand but even more so you were pissed. Pissed that he would just drag you around without explanation and you two didn't even come up with a plan on what to do. He dragged you deeper into the cave without a word or even looking at you.

All you could do was hope that this whole thing would be quick so you could get back home.