-01-

This wasn't the first time he came late to school

But

It was unusual for it to be this rowdy and the only time it got this loud on a daily basis was during and after lunch.

And lunch wasn't till 12 which was in an hour.

"Ay, loser. What's up the damn noise?"

He demanded his childhood friend; Ganke, as he nudged his shoulder causing the other male to stumble from the sudden movement.

"Dude!"

Ganke huffed annoyedly as he balanced himself before falling back into walking beside his friend.

"The noise? It's always noisy here, so what are you talking about?"

He deadpanned, his dark hazel irises side-eyeing the glasses wearing man.

"Tsk, 's louder than damn usual. Wassup wit' that?"

Ganke glanced over at him, scrutinizing him for a moment trying to understand what his friend was getting at before it hit him.

"Oh! That's what you mean?! Well, there's a new student. Transfer student actually, and she's a new girl."

"New girl?"

"Yeah! And from what I hear she's really pretty. Haven't seen her myself yet, so I can't really agree with that rumor." Ganke explained with a small shrug once they both made it to their shared class.

History

The latter didn't say anything as he silently walked into the semi-empty class. No one paid him attention as he walked to his seat, them being afraid and wary of his heavy presence he always had.

He didn't mind since it made dealing with school a bit more easier.

Ganke watched him stalk off to his seat for a moment before sighing as he walked over to his seat. He hated how they had assigned seats in this class.

A few minutes has passed a couple more students filling the room before the bell rung and a couple moments later the teacher entered.

"Good morning!"

Mrs. Len—the history teacher for this class chirped with a smile on her face. She ignored the fact not all her students greeted her back and sat her stuff on her desk.

"I hope you are all doing well this morning! Today will be different as we have someone new joining us today."

'Someone new?

Who?'

The class grew curious at her words but soon their attention was taken by the small knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Mrs. Len didn't waste a second calling out her response in a kind tone and the door knob twisted before the door slowly opened.

"Everyone, this is who will be joining us for the rest of the year. Go on dear, introduce yourself."

They stood in front of the classroom, their beautiful smile wowing their classmates as they stared with astonishment in their eyes.

"Wassup? 'm Skylar, Skylar Carter but y'all can call me Sky."

Her smooth, velvety voice flowed from her soft lips, carrying a faint, distinct accent that was noticeable but not enough to where they couldn't understand her.

SKYLAR CARTER—

Skylar Carter was a young woman with a bold appearance

Skylar Carter was a young woman with a bold appearance. Her short hair was dyed a vibrant hot pink and styled in deep finger waves. Her face was dotted with a scattering of freckles, and she had several gold piercings - a heart-shaped nose ring on the right side of her nose, a gold septum ring, and a Medusa piercing just below her septum, adorned with a gold Hello Kitty-shaped charm.

Skylar's eyes were a soft, light brown, framed by voluminous, curly lashes. Her lips were full, soft, and glossed in a pink and brown hue. Her skin had a beautiful, rich brown tone. Skylar also had an amazing figure, with curves in all the right places.

She had a full face of makeup, with varying shades of pink enhancing her features, making her look even more stunning.

"Ms. Carter is joining us all the way from Asia, Japan specifically, so please be nice in order for her to adjust accordingly from coming so late into the senior year." Mrs. Len instructed as she fished her clipboard off her desk flipping through the multiple papers she had to find the seating chart.

"Alright dear, I assigned you to sit next to Mr. Morales, um, Morales raise your hand, please?"

Her brown gaze finally connected with his slanted almost narrowed dark hazel irises.

Oh.

She could tell from his gaze alone.

He was dangerous.

The type of dangerous her daddy would constantly warn her about.

To stay away from them.

Even so, she couldn't help but let a light grin dance across her lips as she began walking over to her seat, keeping eye contact with him.

'Maybe this new school won't be so boring after all.'

🩷