Chapter 1: Luka

Marinette was invited to Luka's birthday party, and everything suddenly changed from happy to.... angry.

Luka got angry, very angry. Someone took his presents and threw them off the boat.

There was yelling coming from every direction, Marinette transformed into Ladybug to stop him but...it was too late.

Luka looked at her, his outfit changed to Silencer's. Ladybug threw her yo-yo at him but, it didn't work.

She dodged his attempts to catch her off guard and then... Cat Noir came into the fight.

Silencer was about to use his powers on Ladybug but, Cat Noir jumped in front of her to protect her.

"Cat, no!" Ladybug said as Cat Noir got hit by Silencer's power.

Cat Noir continued to fight Silencer and he was trying to use his cataclysm on the villain, forgetting that he couldn't talk because of Silencer's powers.

".......!" Cat Noir tried to say, angrily.

"Cat, he took your voice away. Remember the last time we fought him?" Ladybug told Cat Noir.

Cat Noir remembered that day, he did the same hand motions that he did when he said "Maybe I could imitate your voice. Lucky Charm, Lucky Charm, LuCkY cHaRm!"

Ladybug giggled as she watched her partner pretend to be Ladybug using her lucky charm.

Her bug-phone got a notification, she opened up the phone to her text messages with Cat Noir. The new message was recent, it said: "Yes, I remember, now you could try to make cat puns like me."

She looked up at him, he had a big smile on the face. "Hm.. maybe. You could text your pun ideas to me, that way you could still make jokes." Ladybug said as she told Cat her idea.

Cat Noir nodded, telling her he understood her plan. "Great, now let's go find our villain." She said.