Chapter 4: Cat Noir

When he was about to leave, he accidentally tripped and was falling off the tall building. His stick was... somehow still on the ground of the top of the building.

Ladybug purposely leaped off the building to catch him, using her yo-yo to tie around Cat's waist.

There were civilians watching the scene and they cheered as Ladybug and Cat Noir safely got towards the audience below them.

Cat Noir's POV:

What was that? He thought he heard something. Did you hear that Ladybug? Oh, wait, you can't hear me. Right, still stuck with the curse of silence.

"What is it?" Ladybug asked as she saw his eyes become wide and his ears turn to the sound that he heard.

"Did you hear that?" Her text message from Cat said.

"Hear what, Kitty?" Ladybug asked. She looked at him and saw that he was moving a little closer to where he heard the sound, pointing at the Eiffel Tower.

The crowd that watched Ladybug save Cat Noir's life was starting to ask a bunch of questions about why Cat Noir has been so quiet recently when fighting akuma villains.

"Why is Cat Noir so quiet recently?"
"Did Cat Noir get in an accident?"
"What happened to him?!"

She didn't know what to do. What is she supposed to say? Cat Noir... Where's Cat Noir?! He ran towards the sound that he thought he heard. He could get hurt!

"I uh.. I don't have time for... please just...I have to go...Kitty wait!" Ladybug said as she was trying to get through the crowd, Cat Noir was running towards the Eiffel Tower.

"Cat Noir!" Ladybug yelled through the crowd, she couldn't get past all of the people as they kept getting closer to her.

She saw him stop, he didn't move. He was scared for some reason. Ladybug's ears were ringing, she saw that the crowd was running away from her.

Cat Noir was running towards her at full speed. Why was he running so fast like something bad was going to happen?

The ringing sound in her ears was replaced with the sound of a sword. Then, she couldn't see anything.

I have to get her out of here, we're all in danger...