Chapter 3: Quiet Life Of Cat Noir

Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly revealed their identities to each other.

Ladybug needed to help her partner, she didn't want him to live like this when it was her fault.

"Adrien?" Marinette asked her best friend. Adrien looked up at her as soon as he heard his name.

"I'm going to help you. I still don't know how to bring your voice back but, I'm going to find other ways for you to communicate with your father, friends, and Ladybug." Marinette promised him.

She heard her phone buzz as she got a notification. She pulled out her phone and looked at Adrien's text, it said "I trust you."

She looked at him and smiled." I trust you too. I will find a way for us to talk properly when we're in battle." Marinette said.
______________________________________

"Adrien, how was school today?" Gabriel said, unaware of his son's situation.

Adrien got out his personal notebook and wrote down an answer. The message read:

"It was good, something happened to my voice and now I can't talk, so Natalie took me to the doctor earlier today. I can't talk because of the supervillain, Silencer. Do you remember him?"

"Ladybug didn't use her lucky charm?" Gabriel asked his son.

"No, she already defeated him without needing to use her lucky charm. I'm sorry father, I'm a terrible son." He wrote on the paper of his notebook.

"You're not terrible, Adrien." Natalie tells him. Adrien hugs Natalie as a sign of  "thank you."
______________________________________

The next day, at school, Marinette walks with Adrien so she can help him and they can transform together if they need to.

There was another akumatized villain and Marinette took Adrien to the locker room.

"Spots On!"

"....!"
"...?" Adrien tried to transform, but he couldn't say the words.

"Plagg, can you come out please?" Ladybug asked.

"I'm sorry, he can't transform without saying the transformation words." Plagg said.

"We'll find a way, I promise." Ladybug said.

"Let me see if I can say it for him. Claws Out!" Plagg said. It worked! Adrien transformed into Cat Noir!
______________________________________

Cat Noir texts Ladybug a pun that she could use in the battle with the akuma villain.

"You're so meow-ifying." Ladybug said and cringed as she distracted the akuma villain.

"You will never find my akuma!" The akumatized villain said.

"Cat Noir and I are a purr-fect team, we will always be here to save Paris." Ladybug said, she really liked that pun secretly.

After the akuma villain was defeated, Ladybug held out her fist.

"Pound it? Only if you want to, I'm here for you." Ladybug told her partner.

"You have one new message." Her bug-phone said out loud with Tikki's voice.

Ladybug read her new message out loud:

"Pound it... M'lady. Thank you for everything."

"Your welcome, Kitty." Ladybug said.