Chapter 2: Silencer

Ladybug and Cat Noir were hiding behind one of the chimneys on the rooftops of Paris, Silencer didn't know that the heroes were right behind him.

Cat Noir pounced on Silencer, knocking him down. Then, Cat Noir heard his voice coming from Silencer's hand.

"You really think that I didn't know you were right there, pathetic." The voice of Cat Noir said, coming from Silencer's hand.

The sound of his own voice bullying him made him feel...worse. "Cat, don't listen to him, he's just using your voice against you." Ladybug said.

Cat Noir didn't move, he felt frozen. Silencer starting hurting Cat Noir, Ladybug fought Silencer for Cat Noir.

"Leave him alone!" Ladybug yelled at Silencer. Cat Noir ran towards Ladybug like a scared cat, he hid behind his lady.

"It's okay Kitty, I got you." She said as she found the akumatized object, breaking it and setting the akuma free.

Ladybug took Luka home, and when she returned Cat Noir was silently crying. She sat next to him, letting him lean on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't need to use my lucky charm to defeat him." Ladybug said to the sad hero.

"But... you.. *coughs* needed... to...use... your...*coughs x3*..." He tried to say, his voice was back but, it was damaged. Ladybug picked him up, taking him to the nearest hospital.

"I need to see a doctor, Cat Noir's voice is damaged somehow." She said to the woman at the front desk.

"Yes, of course, I'll get a doctor to come to you." The woman at the front desk said to Ladybug.

The doctor came and told Ladybug to bring Cat Noir to one of the rooms in the hospital.

The doctor took some tests on Cat Noir's vocal ability.

"Can you open your mouth and try meowing like a cat?" The doctor asked the cat-themed superhero.

"Mee...*coughs x3*...oow? *coughs x3*.." Cat Noir responded.

"Silencer's power still has an effect on his voice. When he tries to use his voice, Silencer's power cuts off his ability to speak when he tries to communicate." The male doctor said.

"Since you didn't use your lucky charm..." The doctor said.

"He's going to stay like this until I fix it." Ladybug said, finishing the doctor's sentence.

"Thanks you for the information." Ladybug said before she picked Cat Noir up again and left the hospital.

"I'm sorry Cat, I don't know how I can help you." Ladybug admitted.