Quirk Explanation

Character File: Izuku Midoriya
Appearance:

Quirk: Vessel of LightQuirk Description: This Quirk gives Izuku cat ears and a tail and allows him to use all the powers and abilities of The Cat, also known as Lumi the Lightbringer, a cat from the Pre-Quirk Era who was known for bringing light t...

Quirk Description: This Quirk gives Izuku cat ears and a tail and allows him to use all the powers and abilities of The Cat, also known as Lumi the Lightbringer, a cat from the Pre-Quirk Era who was known for bringing light to what was once the Realm of Shadows and for liberating said realm and turning it into A Better Place. These powers are as follows:
Phase Change: Izuku can change his body's state of matter between solid, liquid, gas, and plasma at will, as well as turning into energy or light.
Eye: Can summon floating eyes that shoot lasers.
Cannon: Can summon a cannon that shoots four kinds of projectiles: normal, arching, explosive, and seeking.
Blocks: Can summon hexagonal blocks that can be turned into things like walls, platforms, and portals.
Pipes: Can enter a network of pipes, visible only to him, which he uses to travel anywhere he has been before.
Friends: Can shift between three other forms: Midori, Aoi, and Aka, each with their own abilities, Midori has bright green hair and can summon platforms, Aoi has deep blue hair and can slow down time, and Aka has bright red hair and a grappling hook tail.
Companion: Can spawn a small white cube called Companion, which can do simple tasks.
Sticky Tail: Can perform a "tail dash", where Izuku dashes forward with his tail outstretched, which can attach to objects like a novelty sticky hand, pulling Izuku towards them, or them towards him.
A Better Place: Izuku can open a dimensional rift to the Better Place, which is the realm that Lumi freed from the shadows. In the Better Place, Izuku has full control of reality, and he and anyone he brings with him with began to magically heal from their wounds. Here, he can also directly communicate with Lumi, instead of simply through telekinesis.
Aliases: Illuminator, Light of Ruin, Apprentice (By Lumi)
Lover: Nejire Hado

Character File: Lumi Ekitai
Appearance:

Character File: Lumi EkitaiAppearance:

Quirk: None (Pre-Quirk)Aliases: Lumi the Lightbringer, The Liberator, The Cat, ShiroLover: None

Aliases: Lumi the Lightbringer, The Liberator, The Cat, Shiro
Lover: None