home is where the heart is

Bella dragged me into the center of the city. "So vel I was thinking about making this the reality office. And since there's three floors what if we put some other offices on the different levels." She informed me as she dragged me up to the second floor. "I was thinking tour guide business up here or something. It wouldn't hurt to have an event planner." She continues rattling on for a bit but she wasn't wrong. Those things would take a lot of stress off my plate.

"Bella that is a Great idea." I told her smiling. "I'll just pop out to grab a few things but if you'd like go ahead and start furnishing the reality office." I called over my shoulder as I walked back down the stairs. I grabbed the address slip from the counter down stairs and headed towards the Grand door. As I approached it was wide open I could see the bank very easily it was looking about half done.

I first came across Griplock standing in what looked to be the entrance of the new bank. He was speaking with four other goblins seemingly arguing over some part of the design. I smiled at him in greeting. Before I could continue on through one of the others grabbed my hand and dragged me over. "Tell me what you think of this design human." He practically growled at me while jabbing a finger towards a blueprint.

I glared at the goblin first before even glancing at the design. Once I looked at it I hated it. "It looks awful aesthetically and it is missing nearly half of the supports it would need to even be feasible." I stated harshly before tossing it on the ground I then took a look at the other ones on the table. Finding three of descent design and structurally sound. I picked those three up handing them to Griplock. "These three are structurally sound and look good. My personal favorite is this one of the goblin warrior standing atop is slayen foe." I gave Griplock a small bow. "I must go now. Master Griplock good luck with the rude one." I left while Griplock was smirking at the others.

I quickly made my way to a teller and asked him to signal for one of Ragnarok's guard. Once the guard came out he clearly recognized me and hurried to guide me to the king. "How have you guys been other then busy making profit?" I asked smirking at Gornuk. He smirked right back at me.

"I personally am quite well. Finally asked her when you were away. She said yes of course. And my nation has been in high spirits hasn't been a new branch in so long I'm glad you did this." He answered back puffing up slightly as he told me of his engagement. We continued to gossip on the way to Ragnarok's office.

..."and I think I may have chosen Griplock's design based on the way he was smirking at the other's when I left them." I was saying as we entered Ragnarok's office. Gaining laughter from Ragnarok, Gornuk, and Griphook.

"Sounds like you've been busy already. Well what's this visit for vel you always come with both business and gossip. So what's on the agenda. Also be wary of your papa he's rather furious about the nudist beaches." He told me while giving me a hug. One of the few people I ever aloud to do so.

"Well Bella had an idea. About opening up a realtor office and such and frankly I think it's beneficial. Firstly I'd like your opinion on it and I was hoping if you agree that you'd be willing to work with her. Mainly as it would decrease some of my workload." I told him honestly. Even as I began to fiddle with the chach keys on his desk. Fairly certain he put them there to distract me.

No trouble at all was had as we discussed all this we also went over the laws which we were breaking not only here but from other countries. After a bit we decided to write up all the laws we were following and make sure they were posted. We then began looking into who to higher as law enforcement. As we were pretty much our own country at this point.

As dinner time approached I left the bank and went straight to the cave wanting to get at least a hug from Daddy and Papa. Though I really wanted cuddles. I missed them something fierce. Upon entering I had to stare for several minutes then blink rapidly. There was no way I was seeing this.

Tom and Papa had clearly been fighting. They had frozen in place save for their heads which had been turned towards me. Neither moved when I noticed Daddy sitting on my old bed holding my flannel jacket crying slightly. I walked to him. "Can't believe Papa left you to cry all alone maybe I should have come home sooner. Missed you daddy." I proclaimed as I hugged him.

As he hugged me back Daddy told me they were fighting because Tom had started to explain my creature instincts. And Papa hadn't done so. "Your both being dumb right now. And your both upsetting Daddy." I glared at them before moving us to stand up. Papa made to move forward to carry Daddy but I held up my hand. "No since you both want to beat on your chests like a couple of neanderthals, we are going to go have a spa day while you act like idiots."

Guiding Daddy down towards the spring I smiled at him. We went to the spring. Where I began to pamper him giving him a mud mask. And pulling out the nail care supplies. We gossiped about everything that had been going on while I was gone. Once Daddy was fully pampered and gossiped out I helped him back to Papa's room. Then headed to the kitchen while Daddy took a nap.

I quickly began to start cooking some of the dishes we had tried from all over. Once everything was set up I sent Papa to bring Daddy down for dinner. As the two of them had been standing awkwardly in the doorway since about halfway through. I made Tom set the table. When the whole group was there I smiled I had missed this to no end. Lucius, Narcissa, Abraxus, Papa, Daddy, Sirius, Remus, Barty, Tom. They were all there.

I sat and placing my hands together I loudly said. "Thank you lady life for the bounty before us. Thank you death for another day amongst loved ones. Thank you mother magick for your gifts. May we honner and uphold the grace you have bestowed us." I smiled grabbing a spoon full of the curry. Which set everyone in motion to grabbing food and talking over each other. But everyone was smiling and happy. Questions about our travels were thrown around the table. And we answered but I was happy to note Papa was subtly slipping more meatloaf and veggies onto my plate when he thought I wasn't looking.

By the end of the night everyone decided to stay over. I made Tom head to my room. And he didn't even complain. I happily got ready for bed while Tom did so as well. With our backs turned to each other of course. Then we crawled into bed and cuddled like we did a lot while we were gone. "You missed them didn't you my dear." Tom asked softly as he kissed my forehead. I gave a soft nod before slipping fully to sleep.