The news I'v been waiting to hear

Unedited

Basorexia (n

Basorexia (n.)
The overwhelming desire to kiss

The months had dragged on from when Nico had ran. Percy went back to his moms apartment and I went back to my dads.

He was an amazing person and did everything he could to make it easy when I was back from camp. But Nico was gone, no one new were he was, if he was alive.

The Stoll twins said they would Iris message me if they saw him but I haven't gotten anything yet.

I was losing sleep thinking about what could happen to him. From what I gathered and what Percy had said Nico was a son of Hades. So he had a strong aura that would most definitely attract monster's.

I mean what if he's dead already? What if he's alone, hurt? He shouldn't be on his own, not without some one there to help him.

That someone should be me. I would take a hundred more bullets for the pretty boy I saved on the snowy cliff. I would do it a million times if it ment he would come back.

The lack of sleep was making it harder to focus in class. Hypnos calling me every five seconds wasn't the best thing in the world.

My dad had also started to notice my amount of stress. My lack of eating how late I'd be going to bed, how early I would wake.

He wanted to help but he didn't now how.

Right now I was sitting in my room. It was a dark shade of blue with planets hanging on the roof. I didn't have much wall decorations. A few pictures from camp and a few sketches I made.

I was trying to distract myself so I was  trying to read a book, which was hard for a dyslexic kid.

"I don't even know why I try anymore." I grummbled closing the book.

"Try what?" A voice asked.

I jumped off my bed hand rushing to my dagger on the nightstand.

"Whoa, calm down Aster. Just me." Percy chuckled through an Iris message.

"Oh gods Percy! You gave me a heart attack!" I gritted out.

"Gezz sorry. But anyways we need you help." He said his mood dropping slightly.

"What? Do you have another quest? Or did the Stolls set the stables on fire again?"

"Again? Gezz those two really are trouble makers, but no. Annabeth got a quest to go down into the lybrinth, apparently she's been scouting it out."

I nodded my head.

"Also Aster, I think Nico might be there."

My heart dropped.

"I've been getting Iris messages showing him, so he's alive, but he looks so different Aster." Guilt was in his eyes and voice, like when he went to talk to Nico.

"I understand, when do you all leave?"

"As soon as possible, Annabeth, Tyson, Grover, and me are all going so well be ready for when you arrive." I nodded and said my good byes.

I grabbed a bag and stuffed it with things for a quest, ambrosia, nectar, those thing you wrapped around a broken arm, water, and a few snacks from my pantrie.

"Whoa were you going in such a rush?" Dad questioned entering the kitchen were i was double checking my supplies.

"Theres a lead on were my friend may be." I rushed out closing my bag.

"The one that has been missing?" He asked, sadness in his voice.

I nodded and went to grab my bag.

"I think you missed something." Dad chuckled.

I looked at him seeing him holding my necklace and dagger, "Remember to be safe my star." He advised. I smiled and hugged him,

"I love you." I smiled into the hug.

"Love you too." He said giving my a peck on the head before letting me go.

I grabbed my dagger and stuffed it into the bag, secured my necklace around my neck and left for the door.

"I'll be back I promise." I yelled exiting the house.

I walked into the woods a bit more so mortals wouldn't see me. Once satisfied with my distance I called my Pegasus, Atasha.

She has a beautiful brown coat with random white spots on her. Her eyes were a beautiful blue with brown specks in them.

Sure enough I saw her flying twords the spot I had chosen for our meet.

When she landed she nuzzled he face into my chest in a greeting way.

"Yea, I missed you two girl." I smiled and ran my hand down her neck, petting her in return.

I mounted her and we flew into the sky twords Camp half blood.

Were ever you are Nico, I promise I'll never leave you alone again.

Basorexia (n.)
The overwhelming desire to kiss

---------------------------–-----------------------------

So I now its late and short but with Thanksgiving happening and my new kitten, iv just been super busy.

Then school became busy and yea👍

But hope you enjoyed and have a good night/morning/afternoon

And as always you look absolutely breath taking 💋