Chapter 2: New Home ( Part 2 )

Hours have passed since Caine left the gang with the new member " Teddie " to play hide and seek. Jax decided to go to his room to leave the others to find the kid, but when he opened the door he immediately heard the soft sounds of giggling coming from inside his light pink closet.

Jax: ( thoughts: ) So that's where the kid went.

Jax then smiled as Teddie's giggles continued to be heard from inside the closet.

Jax: Oh, where could little Teddie be?

Jax then opened the closet and picked Teddie up, making the little bear laugh.

Jax: Found ya!

Teddie: How did you find me?

Jax: ( joking: ) I just use some old Jax magic.

Teddie: ( To Jax, with sparkles in her eyes: ) You can do magic?!

Jax: Yeah, sure. How did you even get in here without a key?

Teddie: I squeezed through the keyhole.

Jax: What? How-

Teddie: I'm squishy. ( Giggles )

Jax rolls his eyes in response as he doesn't fully believe the little bear. He then walked out of his room and placed Teddie on the ground on her feet before closing the door behind him.

Jax: Let's get you back to the others before Pomni or Ragatha gets a panic attack looking for ya, kid.

Teddie: ( happily: ) Okay, Mister Bunny.

Jax: The name's Jax, kid.

Teddie then followed Jax to where the others were. Jax and Teddie then stood beside Kinger as they watched the others panic as they were still searching for the little teddy bear, Jax was watching with a smile on his face while Teddie was looking at Kinger with a confused expression as he was staring at her.

Teddie: ( whispers, to Jax: ) Um, Jax, why is he staring at me...?

Kinger then screamed, gaining everyone's attention and making Teddie jump and hide behind Jax.

Kinger: Oh, Teddie, you startled me.

Zooble: ( to Kinger, with their arms crossed: ) And you startled the kid.

Ragatha: Teddie, there you are!

Teddie just giggles before running to Ragatha and she hugs her.

Pomni: Where was she, Jax?

Jax: She somehow broke into my room and was hiding in my closet the whole time.

Ragatha: What- How?

Teddie: ( lets go of Ragatha ) ( to Ragatha, with a smile: ) I squeezed through the keyhole.

Gangle: ( a bit confused, to the others: ) Is that even possible?

Teddie: ( to the group, with a smile: ) Did I win the game?