Chapter 3: First Night ( Short )

( A/n: Warning, there will be some scary stuff in this chapter. So go get your comfort pillow. )

It was the middle of the night, and Teddie was whining in her sleep as she was having a nightmare.

( In Teddie's nightmare )

Teddie was a human and she was standing in a kitchen with the two lifeless bodies of two adults laying on the ground with puddles of a red liquid, a man and a woman, both of the adults had brown hair but the man's hair was tied in a bun while the woman's hair was chin length. Teddie looked at the bodies with a horrified expression on her face and tears in her eyes.

Teddie: Daddy, please get up, this isn't funny. Mommy, please wake up and tell Daddy that this joke isn't funny... Please...

Teddie then backed up into the kitchen counter as a tall figure of a creature stood in the doorway, looking at her with glowing red eyes.

( Back in the digital world )

Teddie woke up in a cold sweat and hugged Mr Bun.

Teddie: I had that nightmare again, Mr Bun. The one when Mommy and Daddy fell asleep in the kitchen and the monster in the doorway. ( Places Mr Bun in front of her on the bed ) What should I do, Mr Bun?

The bunny plush then flopped on it's back, making it look like it was pointing to the door.

Teddie: Yeah, you're right, Mr Bun. Maybe I just need to walk it out, like Daddy does whenever Uncle calls him a " hippie ".

Teddie then got out of bed and brought Mr Bun with her as she left her room, left her door wide open, and began walking down the hallway, through the tent and to outside. She then followed the path to the digital carnival.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you thought about Teddie's nightmare and feel free to comment on what you think the others' reactions are going to be when they find out that Teddie isn't in her room when they wake up.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜