Chapter 1: New Home! ( part 1 )

A cute teddy bear in a cute dress poof behind a curtain in the digital world as music played. She slowly stood up on her feet and curiously peeked out from behind the curtain to see a group of what looked like digital cartoon characters. She looks at the tall rabbit in overalls with a smile and began running towards him, interrupting the theme song and causing everyone to stop what they were doing when they see the little bear.

Tiny Teddy Bear: Bunny!

The tiny teddy bear was about to hug Jax's leg, but he took a step to the left, causing the little bear to hug Gangle instead. The tiny bear didn't seem to mind, as she cutely hugs Gangle with a smile.

Jax: Caine, is this one of your NPCs or is this a new sucker? 'Cause if it's another new character, we're gonna have to redo the entire theme song again.

Zooble groans in annoyance in the background in response to what Jax said.

Caine: It appears we have another new human has entered this realm!

Tiny Teddy Bear: ( to Gangle, with a smile: ) Hello!

Gangle: Hi

Jax: Wait, is the new newbie a-

The tiny teddy bear let go of Gangle to run to Jax, and she hugged his leg.

Tiny Teddy Bear: ( cutely, to Jax: ) Hi!

Jax: Uh, hi?

The tiny teddy bear then ran to Pomni and hugged her, Pomni was confused and concerned by the fact that a kid was now trapped in the digital world. The group then saw that the tiny bear was the size of up to Pomni's waist.

Pomni: ( to the tiny teddy bear: ) W-What are you doing?

Tiny Teddy Bear: ( with a smile: ) Hello Hugs! The best kind of hugs.

The tiny teddy bear then tried to run to hug Zooble, but Zooble stopped her with their claw.

Zooble: Yeah, no.

Tiny Teddy Bear: Aw... ( Looks around ) Where am I? I put on some weird head thingy and now I'm here.

Caine then floats up to the tiny teddy bear.

Caine: You, my dear, have stumbled into the Amazing Digital Circus, an incredible world of wonders, where anything can happen, expect for swearing.

Tiny Teddy Bear: ( confused: ) Swearing? We aren't allowed to make promises here?

Caine: Nevermind that! Let's give you a tour of your new home!

Tiny Teddy Bear: " New Home "?

Ragatha: ( to the tiny teddy bear, thinking she was going to start panicking: ) Everything's gonna be ok, new stuff. We've all been through this. You just need to-

Tiny Teddy Bear: ( happily and excitedly: ) This is the place my uncle was talking about?! This is my new home now?!

Ragatha, Jax, and Pomni shared a look of confusion by what the tiny teddy said while Caine seemed to pay it no mind as he picked the little bear in his arms.