Chapter Three: Its my fault...

"Fili! Come here." Thorin's raspy voice echoed through the house. Fili winced and quickly left his room and faced his uncle. "Fili I..." Thorin began but he was cut off. "Uncle I-I I'm sorry! I know you're angry and I know I've failed you!Do what you want to me I don't care just please... Please tell me he's going to be okay! Please!" The young prince sobbed. Then Thorin did something Fili would have never expected. Thorin pulled the dwarf into his arms and let him cry. "I'm not going to do anything to you Fili. This isn't your fault. No one here blames you for this. And as for your brother.. I-I cannot tell you that he will be okay for I am not sure if he will be..." Thorin said softly. His voice broke a bit at the last sentence. Fili let out a sob and buried his face into his uncles fur coat. "For the moment he's awake if you would like to go speak to him." Thorin offered. "I-I don't even know if he would want to see me.." Fili mumbled as he looked down at the ground. "Of course he would. He's scared Fili. He needs you with him." Thorin said as he released the young dwarf. All Fili did was nod. "Fili your brother does not blame you for this. You were the first thing he asked for once he woke up." Thorin said, making sure the young dwarf understood. "Then I'll be on my way.." Fili mumbled as he left the house.

AN: heyyyy so it's been FOREVER since I've updated. Heh sorry, anyways I hope you enjoy this story and sorry this chapter was so short.

Yours truly,

Fangirl_central0711