[ii.vii. all these things that i've done]

"Yeah, you know you got to help me out..."
__

"Jail?"

It's still Thursday night, and that one word gets Royce's attention.

"Kennedy," Royce begins, as her frown deepens, "what?"

Lola looks up from her laptop. "What?"

"Someone's in jail..."

Lola's eyes widen. "Someone's in jail? Who's in jail? Did Perrie pee on someone, again?"

Royce laughs. "Or, did Jesy?"

Lola clutches her stomach, rolling over on Kennedy's bed. "Remember that night?"

"Umm, of course. Between the two of them they had-"

"Shh," Kennedy exclaims, shooting her friends glares as she rises from the bed between them, pacing about the room. "Yeah, yeah...okay. Fucking God...Do you realize how much you're gonna owe me after this? You do realize that, right? Okay. Good. Just making sure...Shut up; this isn't funny! I'm..."

Royce and Lola exchange glances.

"...yeah, yeah. I'll see you soon. Bye...You're welcome...I know...Bye, Luke."

Lola falls out.

"Luke?" She exclaims. "Luke Castillo from AP Gov? Luke McNarry from band?" She taps her chin as Royce rolls her eyes and Kennedy sighs, searching around the room for her shoes. "Which Luke could you possibly mean, Kenn?"

Kennedy shoots Lola a glare.

"Very funny, Lola," she says. "And if you must know, it's your dear friend Luke Hemmings, who we've got to bail out of jail, tonight."

Royce sighs. "Jesus..."

"Umm, we?" Lola snorts. "Why do I have to come bail out your boyfriend?"

"For moral support, of course," she smiles, before grabbing for a pillow and whacking Lola upside her head with it.

"Bitch!"

And Royce can't help it.

She laughs.

___

Luke gets his tired ass dragged back to the holding cell he's in with Calum and Ashton and Michael and the rest of the people caught from the club and detained.

"Well," he snaps, as Calum and Ashton lean tiredly against each other and Michael takes a seat beside him, "Look at us," he folds his arms, "we're reunited. Me and all my best mates. Together again."

Calum chuckles tiredly as Michael rolls his eyes. "Me and all my best mates, together again," Mike mimics. He rolls his eyes with a snort, "Don't be a drama queen, Luke."

"Me?" Luke exclaims. "Me, Michael? Dude, look the fuck around. Notice something?" He leans forward, "We're in jail."

Michael shrugs. "We've been worse places."

"No! No, we haven't!"