Beach Bum

Luckily you don't have to remain in this uncomfortable position for long because the bus has finally stopped! Isabella smiles down at you past her huge belly and cleavage. "Why don't you stick with me, cutie. We're gonna have a good time together," she giggles. She scoops you up in her arms without giving you a choice in the matter and gets in line to get off the bus. As she's leaving you look back in her seat to see the unconscious form of Michelle laying in her massive ass imprint. You want to ask to go back and get her, but at the same time you worry that will only make things worse for her given the relationship between these two. You just hope she wakes up soon, the bus driver looks like she's getting hungry for lunch...

"Alright class," Ms Thiccsberg announces as the class gathers around her. "We're going to BUUUUAAARRRRPPPPP split up into pairs so nobody gets lost. The school will really be on me if that happens. So--"

"Don't worry about me and Aaron, Ms Thiccsberg!" Isabella calls from the back of the crowd. "We're already gonna be partners."

"UhhhUURRRRPPPPPPP Okay, sure. Fine by me." The gassy teacher shrugs before leaning over to let out a fart. FFRRRRRRRPPPPPPTTTTTT "You know what? Everyone go ahead and pick your partners. Just. BUUURRRRPPPPPP make sure you meet back here at three o'clock for the bus." Your female classmates begin busily teaming up with one another into pairs, or often groups of three or four. Out of the groups you see that blond girl you watched swallow a banana earlier glaring at Isabella, possibly out of jealousy she didn't get to partner with you.

"Come on you, let's go get a good spot," Isabella tells you, not noticing the look she's getting. She carries you out to the sand where, to your surprise, it's all normal people. Many can't help but stop and stare as she and the rest of your fat, jiggling class lumber onto the beach, towering over just about everyone here by at least a foot and outweighing them at least five times over. But once again, Isabella doesn't seem to notice at all or she just ignores it; she just marches onto the beach through the dense crowds as if she can fit through the narrow spaces available. In reality however she's stepping on blankets, crushing sandcastles, and her huge badonkadonk is swinging into everything from umbrellas to other people as she goes. Nobody dares confront her about it though.

"This looks like it'll work," the huge Latina says as she finds somewhat of an open patch of sand. Normally the space should've been big enough for a small family, but her gargantuan ass would take up virtually all of it. She places you down in the small space that's left and starts stripping down to her bathing suit, a much too small, much too revealing white bikini. The top barely covers her thick brown nipples with no hope for her frisbee sized areolas, and the bottoms might as well be fishing wire wrapped around her waist and between her legs; they're swallowed by her ass cheeks in the back, a huge curly bush in the front, and by her love handles and stomach all around. You can see almost every inch of her glistening caramel skin, she might as well just be naked.

"Now this feels much better," she says, stretching her arms over her head, showing off her unshaven armpits. She looks down at you who, like everyone else nearby, can't stop staring at her, not necessarily out of attraction but more out of morbid curiosity. Her body is like a walking train wreck. "Like what you see?" She asks a little seductively, striking a pose with a hand behind her head and sticking out her butt, casting a huge shadow on the beach goers behind her. "It's okay, you can say it."

"Say what?" You ask.

"That I've got the best ass you've ever seen." She compliments herself, swinging her hips to position her massive chunky ass right in front of your face. "I mean really, have you ever seen one that could even compare to this?" She reaches back and grabs both colossal cheeks with each hand, pulling them apart to reveal the thin white line of her bikini running down her crack. Even with her cheeks spread it's still nearly invisible among the shit coated hairs that line her deep rear valley, and it certainly does nothing to cover her enormous, brown, wrinkled asshole. It's like covering a manhole with a piece of twine, and smells about as bad.