The Butts on the Bus went

"Thanks for saving me a seat, skinny!" Isabella laughed haughtily, making it very clear she intended to sit on your new friend, which was only responded with the muffled groans and shouts Michelle strained to yell from under her nemeses all smothering ass flesh.

With a sadistic snicker, your new seatmate ground her planet sized rump satisfyingly into her prisoner, listening to the pained groans with a grin as you watched in tremor in fear. As this went on for what felt like a hour, as if in slow motion, you watched her head turn to you, your mind immediately filled with preemptive fear of what this massive latina would do to you.

The first thing to immediately hit you was to find a escape if worse came to worse, but you noticed the terrifying truth, you were trapped. Isabella's massive hips took up nearly the entire seat but the small pocket you occupied, practically sealing you in with her, and whatever horrors she was about to inflict upon you.

As these thoughts flooded your head, your eyes finally met hers, and, to your shock, they were...gentle. Her cruel smile wilted into a slight, but genuine grin that almost looked slightly...lustful.

"Why Hell-O you! I'm Isabella Santos! And you have to be the cutest guy I have ever met!" the huge girl said smiling, leaning forward to eliminate what little space we had between us, which coupled with her previous comment and what you just witnessed her do to Michelle, made you feel very uncomfortable.

"Uh...hi...you know your sitting on--" was all you managed to get out sheepishly before Isabella interrupted with a giggle.

"hehe....Ya, don't worry about that twig." She shrugged, dismissing her action and focusing on you.

"What really matters right now is we have to get to know each other better!" Isabella whispered, shifting her bulk over ever closer to you, with your body being pressed against her flab and your nose being assaulted by a subtle but sharp odor of sweat and methane that made you reel back.

"So, what do you think of Hershey so far?" she asked

"It's definitely...a adjustment, not used to everything being on the 'big side'" you answered in the most carefully worded way possible as you glanced down at her massive rear and the squirming still coming from under it.

"I get that, my dad's about your size and he complains every so often about it himself. He just doesn't get the core of what makes this town great though!"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"Bigger, is ALWAYS better!" Isabella proclaimed proudly, slapping her swollen gut proudly and watched it swish and gurgle loudly from the impact, her head turning and smiled down at you expectantly, with your only reaction after a brief look of unnoticed disgust to offer a small smile and nod that you hoped would please her.

Before your massive 'friend' could say saying in response, the background nose of your classmates chatter dimmed as everyone saw the gassy form of Ms. Thiccsberg lumber into the bus and raise her voice to the class.

'AlrightUUURRRPPP Class! Attention! I'm gonna just do a quick roll call and we can get going!" she yelled, looking down at a clipboard and running off the familiar set of names she ran through not too long ago, letting out bouts of intestinal outburst the entire way through and filling the bus with her distinct personal odor. Eventually reaching Michelle's name and Isabella once again answering on her smothered behalf and your teacher kept going till she hit the final name.