Bye

I rolled over in the bed and opened my eyelids.

Where the hell am I? And who is this person next to me? And why am I naked? Oh god...

I slipped out of the bed and dressed quietly slipping out of the room
And the house. I have no
Idea where I am at. I just started walking down the road. I must have gotten SUPER wasted last night. I don't remember anything.

I got to the bar we were at and hour and half later. slid in my truck and unfortunately for
Me had to manage to hot wire it. dads so not gonna be happy with me. well actually who gives a shit he lied to me and so did mom. they aren't even my parents. everyone has lied. I wonder if Cheveyo knows about my parents and me. I have to devise a plan...

I pulled in the drive way which was filled with cars probably meaning there's a search out for me but little do they know that I'm friggin here. bet they didn't even look past the bar I was at.

I walked in the house to see my mom-ish person sobbing on the couch. she looked up and ran hugging me .

"Oh my love I'm so
Happy to see you!" She screamed.

"Bet you are" I snapped.

"What is your problem you were the one out all night!"

"What does it matter to
You? I didn't come from you I'm not even your kid" I said walking up the stairs. the plan I needed to devise? Yeah I'm leaving. I'm leaving Everything and everyone behind. I'm headed to ... hmmmm New York? L.A.? Who knows anywhere but here at least. I threw my clothes in a bag and walked back down where my mother stood in my fathers arms crying . he looked up

"Where do you think your going?"

"I'm leaving"

"Like hell you are!"

Chief.healer, or whatever he was or not the thing he wasn't the most, my father. he has no control over me anymore.

"Yes I am I'm 18 , I'm not your kid and I'm leaving. " I snapped.

"I won't help you then, when you get in something you can't get out of." he said bravely hoping I'd change my mind out of fear. but although he isn't my father he did teach me one thing. there's never a situation you cant solve your self.

"That's fine, I wouldn't expect you to." I said walking out of the door.

Cheveyo and Luka standing there. I know they heard every word so I made no waste in repeating it and neither tried to stop me. good.

Bye res. here's to a new life without lies...

~A/N~

Short chapter I know but I feel you guys aren't into and that discourages me as a writer. however if you want always leave tips, words of encouragement or hell just message me out of boredom I'm always down to talk!