fifty-one

yeonjun looked at the paper in front of him. he could feel the headache coming. every cell in his body screamed for rest but he knew he neither had the time nor the luxury for that. reluctantly, yeonjun picked up the the sheet, and carefully scanned through them. 

the entire working and basic functioning of the school was obviously done by yeonjun. rather than a student council president, yeonjun was more like the principal of the school. hence, the shit ton of work he was given. 

the paper he was currently scanning was a proposal regarding a field trip for the first years. they wanted to go to an amusement park. 

yeonjun sighed. seriously, what did they think of the school? why would yeonjun fund a field trip to an amusement park? it had no value to the school nor to him. yeonjun didn't see the point in spending so much just so that a bunch of kids could have fun on some rides. if it was a field trip to some museum or some sort of educational area, yeonjun would've approved it. shaking his head, yeonjun tossed the proposal in the rejected pile. 

yeonjun heard some knocks on his door. he pretty much had a guess as to who it was. suddenly, he didn't feel all that gloomy and burdened with work. "come in"

soobin smiled as he opened the door, entering and shutting it behind him. "hey"

"what brings you here?"

"do i need a reason to see my boyfriend?" said soobin, slightly pouty. 

"umm, well, yeah?"

"HUH? FUCK YOU MEAN?"

yeonjun chuckled. "obviously i was just joking. i wouldn't miss a chance to see you."

soobin blinked and slightly blushed. "jeez that was unfair."

soobin walked over and sat on yeonjun's table, right in front of him. he titled his head and smiled.

"soobin, you're sitting on the pile of rejected proposals."

soobin gasped. "rejected proposals??????????? i thought you only had that one girl to reject and you're telling me this fat pile are all proposal?? wait does that mean that pile over there is the accepted proposals??? YEONJUN, YOU CHEATER!"

soobin leaned over and casually grabbed the accepted pile, not looking at the contents. he aggressively shoved the stack in yeonjun's face. "NOT ONE ACCEPTED BUT SO MANY?? YOU POLYAMOROUS MAN. OH THE BLASPHEMY!"

yeonjun gently took the pile from soobin's hands and placed it aside. he was all too used to soobin's antics. if anything, it was part of soobin which he loved. he grabbed soobin's hand and then he said, "babe listen, that's all school work. you know, some proposals are about changing the timetable which are acceptable and some proposals are about a field trip to an amusement park which i rejected. it's just that, it's got nothing to do with women."

"oh" said soobin, his ears reddening but he immediately recovered and said, "wait a minute, you rejected the field trip proposal to an amusement park?? why would you do that? the students would love it."

yeonjun frowned. "there's no need to spend so much money on that when there is no gain out of it."

"it's about having fun. why are you talking about what's there to gain and what's not there to gain?"

"what do you mean? everything ounce of money spent should be for some sort of gain otherwise it's a waste of money."

soobin blinked and then realized. oh. that's what yeonjun had been taught. 

"yeonjun, do you love me?"

"w-what? where's this coming from?"

"yes or no?"