Chapter 6: Pollination (🍋Lemon Warning)

BIG NSFW WARNING🔞🔞🔞

After the exchange of words, they continue to make out until Lumine was leaning her back on the kitchen counter. Childe again took dominance in Lumine's mouth as she was struggling to breathe.

Childe carried her the bridal style and took her up to his room. He lied her down on his bed as he took off his own shirt, revealing his abs and his muscles. He pinned Lumine to the bed.

"May I have my permission, princess?" He said as Lumine was blushing redder than Diluc's hair. He gripped onto Childe as tight as she could.

"You have my permission, my love" Lumine said as Childe bit on her neck.
He was sucking on it and Lumine was in pain but also felt pleasure.

She knew what this was. Childe was making hickeys. Childe stopped biting and sucking as it left a mark behind.

He then started pulling on Lumine's clothes, tugging on them until they fell and left Lumine in her undergarments. He took off her bra and panties revealing her full body for himself.

He took off his pants and boxers and springed out was his erected cock. He crawled to Lumine's pussy and slowly positioned himself to her entrance.

He pushed himself in and felt Lumine's pussy tightening on his cock. Lumine moaned as he pushed himself further into her, reaching her womb. He then started thrusting into her and felt Lumine's pussy getting even tighter.

Lumine's moans were getting louder each time Childe thrusts into her. Childe went faster and harder with his thrusts. Her moans were getting even more loud as she felt herself getting dizzy from all the pleasure.

Her grip became tighter as Childe became faster with his thrusts. He wasn't close to his climax yet so he kepy thrusting in and out of Lumine.

Lumine on the other hand as climaxed 4 times because of intense pleasure. Childe then went faster and harder as he thrusted into her. Her moans became as loud like a siren.

The voices inside Childe's room could be heard all the way to Paimon's room. Though she was asleep soundly in her room.

Lumine was sweating and so was Childe. Childe was close to climax as he went even faster and harder.

He then felt his climax nearing as he filled Lumine with his seed. He pulled out his cock out of Lumine's pussy as his cum began pouring from Lumine's pussy.

They both breathed heavily as they lied down on the bed. They hugged each other and cuddled like there was no tomorrow.

"Childe... I might not be safe today..." Lumine said as Childe looked shocked.

"Are you sure you aren't safe today?" he said, replying to what she said.

"I haven't had my period yet so I might get pregnant because of this." she said.

They both slept in peace as the night breeze sways through the window. The moon reflecting it's shadow upon the forest beyond the land of Liyue.

The next day, Childe woke up early to cook food for Lumine since she probably couldn't walk. He cooked up some Jewelry Soup and poured some for Lumine.

He left the rest of the soup on the table as he went to his room to wake Lumine up.

He gently shakes her as she yawns in reply and stretches. She slowly sat up on the bed and started eating the Jewelry Soup.

After finishing the Jewelry Soup, she slowly stood up, only making herself fall on the ground.

"Are you okay Lumine?!" Childe said as he took Lumine's hand and pulled her up. Thankfully the bowl didn't break so Childe didn't have to clean anything up.

He slowly placed Lumine on the bed and lied her down. He took the bowl and went to the kitchen to put it in the sink.

Paimon hadn't woken up yet so Childe lied down with Lumine and cuddled with her.
He kissed her on the forehead as they both drift off to sleep once again.

Lumine woke up in a unknown place full of stars and clouds and saw her brother on the horizon. She quickly ran to her brother but when she touched her brother the world suddenly became on fire as cubes of crimson red began attacking a city.

She saw each of the archons trying to stop it as some fell down to their knees. Each breathing their last breaths. She saw a person trying to fend off the familliar crimson cubes.

She even saw her brother fighting with a blonde haired man beside him as they fended it off. She saw her brother fighting off the cubes with a familliar power that Lumine forgot.

She woke up suddenly and saw that Childe wasn't beside her. She thought to herself that Childe was at work. She quickly got up and changed her clothes as she prepared her sword.

She went out of the apartment and went to the adventure's guild. She quickly finished her commissions and went adventuring again.

She saw a few abyss mages as she killed them with a few hits taken by them. They were light wounds though so she didnt mind that much.

She saw Childe nearby so she sneaked up on him to surprise him.

"Guess who it is" Lumine whispered near Childe's ear and even bit it, making Childe get scared as he glanced at who it was.

He let out a long sigh and grinned at her.
"Naughty girl." Childe said making Lumine blush.

He pulled her in his arms as he carried her the bridal style and went home to his apartment, skipping his work that was finished and put her down when they got there.

Childe lied down on the couch as Lumine this time cooked up a Prize Catch. She knew it was his favorite and since he was tired, she figured it would be best if she cooked  this for him.

She walked over to the couch and placed the food on the table that was across the couch.

Seeing the food, Childe immedietly got up and ate the food slowly. He enjoyed the dish and even more Lumine's cooking.

He got up and placed his dish in the sink, washing it along with all the other dishes in the sink with his hydro vision.

She hugged him from behind as he hugs her back. They kissed each other passionately and stopped after 14 seconds.

"I think I'll have to go next week Childe." Lumine said, as Childe went into thinking again. Would he follow Lumine or would he continue his duties as a Harbinger?

To be continued...