Chapter 8: Ressurection

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT.🔞🔞🔞🔞🍋🍋🍋

Lumine rushed out of the Golden Palace and quickly looked at the sea and saw a five headed hydra. The sky was filled with dark clouds and thunder sounded the skies.

Lumine quickly got on the Jade Chamber and wondered why all the Adepti and Liyue Qixing was all at the same place. According to Ningguang, they put aside their differences and gathered together to defeat the five headed hydra.

The adepti called the beast "Osial". Ningguang created a ritual like platform with 3 guizhong ballistas as the 3 adepti jumped on the 3. Lumine saw portals appearing and fatui coming out from each one of them.

She tried hard to fend them off but was clearly struggling. Lumine thought she couldn't handle, but Madame Ping knew she thought of that.

Lumine then had the power to release shockwaves from her attacks. She was relentlessly hitting all fatui trying to attack the ballistas. Shockwaves appeared and appeared right before her very eyes.

Much more fatui flooded the area as Lumine had injuries all over her body. Ganyu then granted Lumine more durability and survival capability. She barely took any scratches from the fatui.

Xiao granted Lumine the power of speed as he gave Lumine swiftness over her running. Lumine now had power over all three blessings that each adepti and adeptus gave her. Normally this would break a normal human body but Lumine was a fallen god. A descender from celestia.

The three adepti had then charged up their powers and launched their attack at Osial. A huge explosion occured and looked as if Osial had fallen.

Osial rose up and gathered hydro energy from each head and launched it to the sky.
The huge beam then became water meteors and started launching at the platform. The platform eventually broke at the barrage of attacks. Lumine fell and was thinking of her final moments. But quickly, Xiao then dashed in the air and picked Lumine up in the air and goes back to the main platform.

"The only choice left is to.. sacrifice the Jade Chamber." Ningguang stated. The qixing refused but it was the only choice left if they wanted to defeat Osial. Ningguang launched forward the jade chamber as she positioned it ontop of the beast as she left the jade chamber, fleeing to Liyue Harbour.

Lumine pushed her sword on a sword hilt as the jade chamber fell on Osial, ending it once and for all. But it was at a cost. The jade chamber was destroyed as an explosion occurred.

Lumine safely got back to Liyue Harbour as she found each of her companions on the port. She was happy there wasn't any casualities. The adepti left as only her, Paimon, Keqing, Ningguang and Ganyu were the ones at the port. Ningguang thanked Lumine for her cooperation.

Lumine took a break and went back to Wangshu Inn to rest. She rented a room for the night and went to sleep. A dream was present as she thought about herself and Childe during that time. She was flustered, but she missed that warmth from Childe.

As the dream continued she continued to dream more about Childe eventually feeling lonely and missing more of his warmth. Erotic pictures started to appear in her head as she thought about Childe.

First it was Childe shirtless, then she pictured his thing in her dream. In the real world she started getting wet under her garments. The bed started
getting a little wet because of Lumine's wet dream.

Her dream started getting more erotic as she replayed the memory of her having sex with Childe. She eventually woke up in the middle of the night and saw that she was wet in her undergarments.

"This is embarrassing..." she said to herself. She was in such a state that she felt horny. She took off her dress and her garments as she was under the blanket naked. She started teasing her clit and moaned as she continued.

"Mmh.. aah.. Childe... I miss you..." she muttered under her breath. She groped her own breasts and started rubbing her clit faster. She felt the urge to climax as she let it out and caused a big mess.

She quickly got some new bedsheets and replaced the old ones. She laid on her bed and grabbed a pillow to hug it. She felt missing without Childe. She tried going back to sleep but she couldn't stop getting Childe out of her mind. She was restless.

She fell asleep after a long while. Morning came as the soft breeze brushed Lumine's face. After a short while, she eventually woke up and got up. She went to Paimon's room and knocked on the door to wake her up.

She saw that she was sleeping peacefully, but she still woke her up. She eventually woke up and followed Lumine downstairs to eat breakfast.

Childe looked at Lumine at a far distance as he admired her beauty from afar. He was on a mission, so he couldn't go to Lumine just yet. He missed her conpletely and had lack of sleep because of her.

This was the first time in a while he has seen Lumine because of his messed up schedule. He took a moment to appreciate her beauty from afar, and proceeded to continue his work as fast as possible to see her.

Would he be able to see her soon? Or would he be blocked by the countless tasks of the Tsaritsa?

To be continued...

Sorry for the late making of this chapter! I forgot to write and had writer's block aswell. Hope you guys forgive me😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏