Chapter 10: Photosynthesis

Lumine had thought about it for a while and decided that she'll accept Childe's offer to have a date with him.

"I'll go with you Childe, but what about Paimon?" Lumine asked as she saw Childe grab a handsome amount of mora out of his pocket.

She didn't understand how Childe just grabbed a handsome amount of mora from his pocket alone.

So she just thought that Childe had a secret on that matter.

Paimon gladly accepted the mora, knowing she'll never run out for the next month or so with the amount Childe gave.

Paimon started drifting away from the two, as Childe held out his hand for Lumine to lead her the way. Lumine gracefully held his hand as the two intertwined hands.

Lumine had no idea what the route of this date would be but she trusted Childe so she wouldn't ask him where they're going.

Childe had thought of the place for their date together, and decided to go to Mt. Aocang. It would take some time to get there but he thought it will be worth it.

After a good 30 minutes, they finslly got to the top of Mt. Aocang and was mesmerized by the view of the said mountain.

"Do you think the view is pretty Lumine?" Childe had said.

Lumine replied with "It's a really pretty view from here."

After a while, they started to take flight with their gliders as they flew down from the peak. The wind had slapped their faces but they didn't care.

They intertwined their fingers and hands together as they flew down from the mountain. After a good while, they reached the ground and headed to Wanmin restaurant to eat some food.

They ordered the entire menu as they chowed down on the food. After that, they headed out and Childe was greeted by one of his fatui peers.

"The Tsaritsa is calling for you, Master Childe." The fatui said.

"I need to go Lumine, I'll see you next time." Childe had said to Lumine before running off to their boat.

Lumine was acting neutral but deep in her heart, she felt as if she wasn't important. She headed to where Paimon was and found her at the jewelry shop in Liyue.

"Paimon, i'm back!" Lumine shouted and Paimon noticed her.

"Where's Childe?" she said.

"He went to Snezhnaya." Lumine said.

Lumine looked as if she had no reaction but Paimon had saw right through her. Paimon asked Lumine.

"Do you want to go to Inazuma?" Paimon said.

"I think I'm ready to go." Lumine said as she started to walk to the boat going to Inazuma. She looked over the horizon and saw the beautiful sunset. She saw Beidou at an island as she saw a lot of people gathered there.

She also saw a fair skinned man, with white hair that had a stroke of red that wore long sleeves with bandages on his left arm.

Lumine went near Beidou and asked her what they were doing. According to Beidou, they were hosting a tournament for the winner to win a free ride to Inazuma.

Of course, since the Crux was the only boat going to Inazuma, she joined the competition. She had busted her enemies left and right as she flawlessly won the tournament.

She smiled at Beidou as she smiled back.
"The Traveler has won the tournament! She will be the one coming with us to Inazuma!" Beidou shouted.

Beidou jumped to the Crux as she signaled Lumine to ride the boat. Lumine climbed up the ladder and got on the boat. Beidou started to man the ship as she sailed for Inazuma.

Meanwhile in Childe's point of view...

"What do you mean I have a new mission Your Majesty?" Childe had said.

"It is exactly as said my child." The Tsaritsa had said.

"What is the mission then Your Majesty?" Childe asked.

"I assume you know the Traveler right? I want you to keep a good relationship with her, and keep a good eye on her. That's all for your mission, for now."
The Tsaritsa had declared to Childe.

"Then I should take my leave now." Childe had started walking to the door of the Palace but was stopped by the Tsaritsa.

"Don't forget to bring this." The Tsaritsa threw an aphrodisiac at Childe. He asked the Tsaritsa on what it is and she replied with "An aphrodisiac dear~"

He sighed and went on his way to the palace. He was greeted by Capitano and in which he was called to the room of the Harbingers.

"I heard you and the Traveler are on good terms lately?" Capitano said as Childe rolled his eyes at him and leaned on his chair.

"It's none of your business." The harbingers looked at him and another had asked him.

"What is your relationship?" The 11th harbinger replied with "I don't really know." All of them looked at Childe with furrowed brows and eventually stopped asking him questions.

The 1st harbiger eventually adjourned the meeting and headed out of the door. Childe was preparing his things to go to Inazuma, since the other mission the Tsaritsa had given her was to take the Gnosis of the Electro Archon.

He prepared everything and went back to his boat to sail for Inazuma. Thouht he didn't know yet, there were going to be a few surprises.

Back to Lumine's Point of view...

The blonde had successfully made it to Inazuma. As always, she immediately went to the Statue of The Seven and unlocked the power of Electro.

Though the nation was ruled over the Electro Archon, from what Lumine had heard from the people, she was a bit different from all the archons.

She had strict rules over the nation and even took the visions of the people, for the Vision Hunt Decree. The traveler roamed around the nation and knew that this adventure was going to be a good one. Now where will her journey take her to next..?

To be continued...

I was quite busy with my studies lately and broke my promise again. Please forgive me😢😢😢😢
I'll try to release a new chapter this month or next month