[ 2 ]

---GRIM REAPER'S POV---

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the restaurant.

Suddenly one of my coworkers approached me.

"Hey, You drop this envelope." He said

I took the envelope from him. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" He smiled and went back to the restaurant.

I sighed and opened the envelope, removed the card and read it in my mind.

"KANG Y/N, 20 YEARS OLD.
CAUSE OF DEATH: SUICIDE."

"Why this girl wants to die at such an early age?" I asked myself in confusion and put the card back into the envelope.

*He wears his hat* "Let's go to the Han River."

---Y/N'S POV---

--Han River--

I am currently marching towards my death. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid to do this and burn myself into the flames of hell.

But I think hell is a better place than here.

---GRIM REAPER'S POV---

"Did she change her mind?" I thought as I stared at the card.

After a few minutes, I noticed her approaching the Han River. "Finally she is here!"

---YN'S POV---

Right now, I'm standing on the Han River Bridge.

I turned to my right and spotted the 'Phone Of Love'. Its purpose is to prevent suicide. *She scoffs.* "Should I give it a try?" I made my way to the 'Phone Of Love.'

When I stood in front of the 'Phone Of Love' I burst out laughing like a maniac.

You must be thinking why?

Cause it was out of order.

"I guess, it's a sign. I have to die."

I turned back and was ready to leave when I heard the telephone ring. I turned around and looked at the 'Phone Of Love'.

"It was out of order, wasn't it?" I asked myself and hesitantly answered the call. ''Hello!''

"Who told you that hell is a better place than here?" Someone said from the other side.

---GRIM REAPER'S POV---

Suddenly, the words on my card begin to fade.

I gritted my teeth in anger. "Darn! This Goblin!"

______________________________

Swipe Up To Read Part 3
______________________________

A/N:

Can you guess who the Grim Reaper is? 😏

__

Wattpad is back with the notification issue again 😭

But don't worry readers. Every time I update a new part of this story, I'll try to notify you all via my message board.