[ 5 ]

---Y/N'S POV---

---Y/N'S POV---

--Y/N's House--

Evening

I opened my bag and took a tiny bottle from it.

I'm going to drink this tonight. I took a deep breath and placed the bottle on the nightstand.

"I have to get fresh and start cleaning the house before my Aunt starts bugging me."

I sighed heavily and went into the bathroom after taking my clothes from the closet.

---SEOKJIN'S POV---

I slowly walked towards the nightstand and took the bottle which Y/N had placed there a minute before.

I snapped my fingers and teleported myself to the kitchen.

"Kang Y/N, it was easy for me to know everything about you. I hope I can help you to get through this phase."

I opened the bottle's lid and poured the entire liquid into the sink. And then I thoroughly cleaned the bottle and filled it with water.

When I was done I turned around and saw a man standing in front of me. "GABJAGI! He startled me." I placed my hand on my chest. "Y/N's uncle looks scary."

*I cover my nose with my palm* "Gosh! He smells like alcohol."

"Th- The bottle is FLO- FLOATING IN THE AIR." Y/N's uncle screamed and dashed out of the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers to teleport myself to Y/N's room. 

I kept the bottle back to the nightstand and screamed my lungs out in shock as I turned around. "AHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I also want to ask you the same question." Yoongi glares at me.

I cleared my throat and said, "I am just doing my job."

Yoongi rolls his eyes at me and pulls the card from the envelope he is holding in his hand. "Look at this! If I'm not mistaken, you're the reason for this blank card." He gritted his teeth in anger.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. "I think somebody needs my help. I will talk to you later, grumpy grim reaper." I snapped my fingers and disappeared from there.

---YOONGI'S POV---

I run my fingers through my hair. "AARGH! THIS GOBLIN IS GETTING ON MY NERVES."

______________________________

Swipe Up To Read Part 6
______________________________