Part 5

The rest of your week and a half had been filled with "random" outings with Jake, terrace brunch and lunch dates, and one movie date, set up by Bryan and Natalie, of course. The managers were all but furious at Jake's ad-lib with the flowers, and Eden for posting it that way. It was up for a few hours before he'd managed to get it taken down, but by that point, the stans of both of your fanbases had already screenshot them a thousand times and it was still circulating. Every time one of you got tagged in it, it seemed like either Bryan or Natalie would send information for your next staged event.

Every time one of you spotted the photogs now, one or both of you would turn up your middle fingers in front of your faces, and carry on your conversations as normal, which was earning large text walls from the managers on how disrespectful you were being, and wasting precious money on unusable shots. But this idea, courtesy of Sam and his big brain, was really going to take the cake.

"Alright, you ready?" Jake asked Eden as they walked through a small park down the street from the coffee shop they were just "spotted" at. Eden nodded and dropped her tea in the trash can as they passed it, and Jake grabbed her hand and pulled her into a small clump of trees. Grabbing Eden by her hips, he pushed her back up against the rough bark, pressing his lips onto hers.

Eden's arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his body closer. A jolt went through her when Jake's cold metal belt buckle pressed against a small stripe of exposed skin on her stomach from her raised shirt. The sensation caused her to gasp, and Jake took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. Eden tangled her fingers into his shaggy hair and Jake ground his hips against hers. Jake dragged his lips from hers down to her neck, then kissed a trail up to her ear, nipping at the lobe for a quick moment. Eden felt her knees buckle and she bit her lip, trying to keep her composure as the smell of his cologne overwhelmed her senses.

"On the count of three, we run for the car, got it?" Eden nodded, willing her heartbeat to slow down while realizing she only wanted Jake's lips back on hers in that moment.

"One," Jake's gravely voice suddenly made Eden's face flush red, the tone sending a pulse through her. "Two.....Three!" Jake pulled away and grabbed Eden's hand, and they sprinted past the not at all well hidden photographers, to Jake's car. The windows had been fogged up and it was hard to see inside. Once they approached it, Jake knocked three times on the back passenger door, and it cracked open. His brother Josh grinned up at him, holding a portable humidifier in his hands. Eden felt the cool blast of the A/C cranked all the way up as Josh slid out of the car and handed her the steaming device.

"Thanks man," Jake patted Josh's back.

"It was my pleasure." the curly haired man shrugged. "This was actually good for my voice, I might start doing it before shows."

"Yeah yeah nice. Danny should be here to pick you up soon, we gotta get rocking." Jake ushered his twin back towards the coffee shop and gestured for Eden to get inside the backseat. She did so and Jake went around and got in the drivers seat. Eden laid on her back on the bench seat, and pressed the palm of her hand flat on the window. After a few moments, the heat of her skin caused drops of condensation to drip down the window. Jake glanced back at her in the rearview mirror.

"It's like that scene in Titanic." Eden giggled. "You know she's getting it good when she puts her hand on the glass." Jake smirked at her as he buckled in and pulled out into traffic, taking the car to a "secret" location. As soon as it was parked, Jake turned off the car and climbed in the back seat with Eden. She scooted forward to allow for him to shift in behind her, both opting to keep low for when the photographers found them.

"How much trouble do you think we'll get into for this?" Eden asked quietly, feeling the need to whisper. She shifted so she was facing him. Jake pursed his lips together, thinking.