(Chapter 3)

[So I'm considering if I should make some of the Decepticons either yandere or just really possessive, platonic mind you. What do y'all think? Cause I really need some input.]

Chapter 3

(Ven POV)

I've been up all night. Not a blink of sleep happened and right now I just wanna pass out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I grunt as I reach under my shirt and lightly run the tips of my fingers over the large bruises that wrapped around my ribs and back. I didn't even want to look at them.

I sigh as I slowly lay down and try to get some rest before I'm inevitably picked up to see Megatron. Man, I don't want to see him. I don't even feel like thinking about him.

I've been up all night trying to get away from Knockout's claws, with no success. I was grabbed, groped, and scanned over and over again until he figured out a way to explain the signal that I was apparently emitting. I was even stabbed with needles as thick as my big toe and that wasn't any fuckin' fun.

One cool thing that I learned though is that I have accelerated healing for some odd reason. It's awesome, but this gives the Decepticons, especially Megatron, more reason to keep me on the Nemesis.

As I think about how I really don't want to be here, the sound of Knockout buffing out his self snaps me out of it with a flinch. I sigh irritably and I pull an arm over my head and I ball myself up. I didn't feel like getting a headache and I would love to talk shit right about now, but I'm too fuckin' tired. Maybe later.

I passed out before I knew it.

∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆

Time skip

(Ven POV)

When I woke up, I groaned. I was drowsy and a little nauseous. I hadn't drunk water for a while now and food was nowhere in sight and this presented as a problem for me.

I rolled over onto my back and I sat up slowly, struggling slightly when my arm gave out.

I huff through my nose and I yawn before looking for the cherry red mech, who just so happens is nowhere to be found.

I grunt as I fully stand up and look over the cliff that the cybertronians would call a counter. My eyes widen slightly as I see how far the drop would be. Let's just say I'm keeping my ass right here. I ain't willing to break a bone honey, hell no. Shit's painful.

I step away from the edge and I look around the room, looking for an easier way down.

Before I could really look, Knockout walks into the room with a grin on his face as his infamous partner, Breakdown, follows closely behind. They were talking about something, something about racing and shit.

I watched them both closely, not really trusting them despite my fondness for them.

They stopped talking once they saw that I was awake and standing.

Breakdown stepped closer and looked my smaller frame up and down with a natural curiosity. He looked over his shoulder and spoke to Knockout.

"So the rumors were true. I didn't know a human could give off a life signal."

Knockout only shrugged his shoulders and walked over to his console, typing something into it before speaking to Breakdown while he was doing so.

"I didn't either, but somehow this human was unlucky enough to acquire one. I'm starting to wonder if they know what caused this strange phenomenon."

I watched with unimpressed hooded eyes as they talked as if I wasn't here. I decided to just speak up while I still have the ability to do so.

"You could just ask me instead of talking about me like I have no intelligence for myself."

This made both mechs look at me with raised metal brows. I shrug my shoulders and quirked my lips in a slight grin.

"What? I'm not just gonna sit by and let people talk about me to my face. It's just plain rude."

Knockout and Breakdown looked at each other and then looked back at me. I almost laughed honestly. They looked funny as shit with their expressions.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In the throne room of the Nemesis, Megatron sat in his throne with a growing ache in his processor. He had already been irritable waiting for results on the human, now he had to deal with his very irritating nasally voice.

"My Lord, I beg of you to let me kill the revolting human. It will provide you with nothing!"

Megatron scowled and internally groaned. He didn't feel like being heckled right now, nor did he feel like arguing.

"Starscream. I suggest that you don't argue with me on this matter. I have no patience for your idiocy."

Megatron's tone was final as he spoke with a warning in his tone. If Starscream spoke up again Megatron wouldn't hesitate to lay his servos on him. Starscream knew this and shrunk in on himself. He didn't feel like getting pummeled today.

"My apologies, Master."

Starscream had a sheepish look on his face as he backed off. Once Megatron took his attention off of him, he scowled.

Megatron, seeing the seekers attitude and not caring, turns his helm to Soundwave and speaks to him in a calm, even tone.

"Soundwave, inform Knockout that I want the information that is due."

Soundwave, who was typing on his console, nodded his helm and contacted Knockout.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Ven POV)

Knockout and Breakdown had ended up interrogating me for the next ten minutes. It was actually kind of funny. They weren't really brutish about anything. Well. They weren't when I told them my age.

I honestly thought they were surprised. I'm not gonna lie, I look older than what I'm supposed to, so I don't blame them.

They had asked a plethora of questions and I answered them all honestly. Mostly. I wasn't about to let it slip that I knew about their futures and that I was from a different world than them. Nope. Nu-uh. Not taking any risks.

We all just ended up talking about different things. They asked me what it was like being a human and I asked them what it was like being a Cybertronian. Even Steven.

Once they started to get into the more personal questions that were honestly starting to make me uncomfortable, a ping sounded from Knockout's console, giving a signal that there was a message for him.

I looked at Knockout's face as he read the message, and considering that there wasn't anybody talking, I assumed that Soundwave sent the message.

Knockout turned to me with a huff from his intake and put a servo on his sassily.

"Well little fleshy, you're expected in the throne room."

I winced quietly and my brows furrowed. I really didn't want to go in front of Megatron considering that my life is in the very palms of his servos.

I just sighed and I put my hands in my pockets. I ducked my head and just accepted it. It's not like I could run away from the inevitable. Couldn't just run away now could I? Probably, but not now.

"Let's get this over with."

[And that's that! I meant to post this a couple days ago, but I was too tired and all that. Anyway, I would really like your guy's input. Make some Decepticons platonic yandere or possessive. You guys decide. Or no yandere.]